SOLD The last seat belt I need for my 1966 Polara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dsertdog

Old man with an old guitar, and a blue note.
Reaction score
Contact seller
Yup ...
I'm down to the last belt to complete my set in my 1966 Polara
The belt I need is marked "Pointier 200-1" It has the lock clasp and is about 42.5 inches long from clasp to mounting hole. Other Pointier number will not match the clip in the retractor.
It can be dark blue or even a green tint. They aren't really black.
The belt needs to be drivers quality, not a show piece. I expect a small amount of pit and faded chrome, minimum fabric damage, no tears.
Price based on condition (photos) Shipping would be to 74012
Please help if you can. Thanks!

would you be interested in these? I think there are two outliers in this pic (the two on the left) , but there are two matches. These are off a 1966 fury.
r8-mHpOjvGoogj4S9Gux06nJWoAJ9itwfLynYSWe2LGHeZIfEP3TZxR_JAgensjDpUdhIVn=w1250-h937-no?authuser=0.jpg

would you be interested in these? I think there are two outliers in this pic (the two on the left) , but there are two matches. These are off a 1966 fury.
View attachment 455572

Yes, but you'll need to do a couple of things.
The belts I'm interested in are at the front of your photo.
I need clear concise pictures of those belts, top and bottom so I can see the numbers and evaluate the condition. I need to know the numbers are right with my own eyes. Confirm the lengths, if you would. The more info the easier the decision.
There is no super hurry.
Obviously I'll need pricing. I don't need the retractors, I have about two boxes of ill fitting ones now. But...if the price is right I will consider taking all of them.
Look forward to your response.

Last edited:
Also for anyone interested,
There is a Hickock # clasp that will also snap tight on a 200-1 Pointier Clip. I received this in a FB transaction with some retractors that were core quality. I have a lot of those!

Photo for reference.
20210425_143857[1].jpg

Poor *** pic. The last 5 digits are 14655. I believe that's a 3 before the 14

here is a link to all the pics of the various seatbelts I have. https://photos.app.goo.gl/HpvULasBh6NuEFww9
and here is a pic of the backs of the black buckles View attachment 456451View attachment 456452

David,
This is indeed what I'm looking for.
I would ask you measure from buckle to mounting hole. Should be around 42 inches more or less. These would be bucket seat length.
Pm with the length and pricing. Shipping is to 74012>
Lets see if we can't do business :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back