Then my brother showed me this

DCMC

Reaction score
Empty house no, keys in it no gas tank.
20190421_121008.jpg
20190421_121057.jpg
20190421_121239.jpg

The house is empty with no furniture and car cover attached. Only examine so far here in Western NJ, I don't want to ruffle any feathers.

Someone put the cover on it this week, a old person may have moved out and the family might be clearing out the old things.

They might not like strangers trespassing on their property then.

Looks like a nice Imperial.My advice is, go by the house another time. If someone is out there, stop and ask them about the car. If no one there, repeat going by. Still no one, repeat.

Go to town hall and check title on the property to get a name.

Google the municipality/county tax appraisal district's website. Do an address search. Should pull up the current taxing information and ownership w/contact info. If the house is still in the car owner's name, at least you have a name to do a name search via a website for such. Should pull up any relatives, sometimes. Like offspring, siblings, etc. Then proceed as desired, respectfully.

Only thing is that if you're just looking, they might get paranoid and get rid of the car to another location. OR you might assist in trying to sell it, if that's where they're headed.

Just some thoughts,
CBODY67

Waiting for a car transport to pick it up and scheduled to do so when nobody could be there? Although they could’ve hidden the keys wherever the key for the cover was stashed.

That looks like a really fine example of a two door 1962 Imperial. It looks so good inside, I would bet it is very low mileage. That would be a beautiful keeper for someone who persists respectfully. With so much chrome on those cars, I think white looks good on them and the blue interior looks mint. Wow.

But no power vent windows!! :wideyed:

On the other hand, it looks like it might have a/c - hard to tell for sure. :)

Back