Things are starting to get better this year

LizB

Reaction score
Things are starting to get better this year for me,a new guy in my life and much happier now.I met him last week Monday,his name is Jon and our first date was on Friday which went well.Jon is a real guy,treats me right and we have a lot in common.Soon as I told him I am a Marine veteran,cool came out of his mouth.He is also a Marine veteran.Even is a Mopar guy just like me.He loves my name too,Liz is a classy name.He is a single dad,a 15 year old son and 12 year old daughter raising them on his own.Him and his ex divorced because his ex was gambling a lot and he had enough of it.I told him I would love to know his kids later once I meet them on being in their life.He loved hearing it and sees me becoming a great step mom.

Sounds good. As a retired disabled A.F. Vet, I have to wait until March to see how this year will go as the VA screwed the snot outta me last year of over 6K in disability bennies and my retirement checks should start rollin in. If not this will no longer be Congressional matter, I will make it become a Presidential complaint matter directly to the Oval Office. I've had enough!

Great news Liz, The trifecta "The Three M's"

1. Marine
2. Manners

and ....... MOPARS !!!!!!!!!

Best of luck with your newfound happiness !!! :thumbsup:

I hope so with his kids as well.When it comes time,I will move in with him.The house I am in,I rent for the time

Well, you could apply what Lucille Ball and Henry Fonda did in "Yours, Mine, and Ours" as they portrayed the experience of a couple who had 18 kids.

Apparently based on a true story - he was a navy officer with 10 kids, she a nurse with 8 and they had one of their own making 19.

Funny film but using navy discipline and lists and schedules of who had to do what it worked.

You'll only have 2 though teens are difficult I guess - no longer a child - not yet an adult.

I certainly hope that you enjoy your time with Jon and hope that he turns out to be your soul mate.

And to think, mine only moved from Northern Ohio to Detroit for me.
The weather is better here in Christchurch than Adelaide and Australia is too hot for my partner. Besides, I now own a 6 bedroom house with large garden in the rural western end of Christchurch about 10 mins drive from the airport. It beats my apartment overlooking the carpark.

I certainly hope that you enjoy your time with Jon and hope that he turns out to be your soul mate.
It is looking good,told him my ex cheated on me and he said it right.Said that was aweful and he is not a real man.

Ok I’m glad too but what about the cars???

Yes Liz...you have to share a pic of the Blue 72 Imperial you got in Michigan I believe?

Things are starting to get better this year for me,a new guy in my life and much happier now.I met him last week Monday,his name is Jon and our first date was on Friday which went well.Jon is a real guy,treats me right and we have a lot in common.Soon as I told him I am a Marine veteran,cool came out of his mouth.He is also a Marine veteran.Even is a Mopar guy just like me.He loves my name too,Liz is a classy name.He is a single dad,a 15 year old son and 12 year old daughter raising them on his own.Him and his ex divorced because his ex was gambling a lot and he had enough of it.I told him I would love to know his kids later once I meet them on being in their life.He loved hearing it and sees me becoming a great step mom.

Liz: Its great to hear you two have hit it off so well. Everyone here is wishing you all the best. Boy! Marines don't waste any time. Do they?

Back