Things You Should Never Do To A Car...

cantflip

Old Jagoff with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
New topic, maybe an expansion on the Moron's thread...

Saw this in Lakeland... My gosh it was like a train wreck, and I couldn't stop looking.
PB120199.JPG
PB120200.JPG
PB120201.JPG

Cut the roof off a 4 door, welded the doors into 2 ridiculously long things you could never open in a parking space (suppose THAT overcomes the stigma of a 4 door?), AND in true ratrod fashion made interior panels out of cheap fugly paneling (I believe it's a homemade lauan sheet with an extremely amateurish wood grain/tiger stripe/zebrano effect.)
PB120202.JPG
PB120203.JPG
PB120204.JPG
PB120205.JPG
PB120206.JPG

I know end of the 40s and early 50's Mopars are cheap and common enough... but eww

Catnip. In my foggy state before my first sip of coffee this A.M. I mis-read your heading and I spit that 1st sip all over the keyboard. I thought I read "thingz you should never DO IN AH CAR, and I thought what? why not? Good Mornin' Ya'll, Jer

And i'm sure that thing is all reinforced so it doesn't squirm all over the road.

Any idea what it hammered for? What kind of drive train?
No idea... we never actually went into the auction and that one is the last car in the place I wanted to touch.
Catnip. In my foggy state before my first sip of coffee this A.M. I mis-read your heading and I spit that 1st sip all over the keyboard. I thought I read "thingz you should never DO IN AH CAR, and I thought what? why not? Good Mornin' Ya'll, Jer
Thanks Jer, I'm sure there are things we shouldn't, and that many of us have tried or succeeded... That thread would probably get us the moderators in here though...

How about painting Freddy Krueger on your hood?! What were they thinking?

1968 Z28 CAMARO
Ouf!

Funny, there's a 69 SS Chevelle that shows up at a local town show where I live.. it's got the typical 70's custom van motif ... the naked lady with a sword riding a white tiger with a tattoo of a dragon breathing fire onto a wizard wearing a Rush 2112 t-shirt .. you get my drift... but it's got sculpted claw n teeth marks in it and all that..
they refuse to restore it and it's just rotting to hell neath all that paint and filler... I wish I had photos!

Back