Three cool car events in N.C. on the same day

C Body Bob

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
EA2F4A1A-068F-4364-AE9D-E58FEB8A0A26.jpeg
44EB5B2B-47F2-43FC-ADA9-E6CC818041D0.jpeg
C7F7D93B-F0A5-4293-AD5B-63D12D4A0A57.jpeg
Not sure which one I’ll attend. Weather may determine. Piedmont Dragway near Greensboro has a new event “Full contact drag race” the cars MUST hit each other at least once before the finish line. Love to go check that out , but....
Farmington Dragway near Winston Salem has moved their Covid cancled anual MOPAR event to Oct 16. Great show, but the town of Henderson is having their annual on the street car show/with nostalgia drag race cars & NC Drag race Hall of Fame inductees
Both events on Saturday. Both great shows. I’ll be at one. FURYIOUS might make the Farmington event but doubtful if I decide on that one. Either way I’ll be videoing or racing

I'm planning on going to Farmington since it's the closest to me.

The contact racing can be funny if you've never seen it before.

Farmington is the farthest for me.

Farmington is what, probably 1 1/2 hr drive for you? Henderson is pretty much your back yard if I'm thinking about the right place. Sometimes too many choices are worse than too few.

I may go to the Farmington event depending on what time my brother's flight is scheduled to arrive in Charlotte that day.

well the 440's still in pieces so its neither for me...maybe i'll get a rental car for the full contact drag race....

Farmington is what, probably 1 1/2 hr drive for you? Henderson is pretty much your back yard if I'm thinking about the right place. Sometimes too many choices are worse than too few.
The farm is a bit over two. Henderson 45 minute. Piedmont’s hour & a half.

Back