Time to get something off my chest

traintech55

Reaction score
Alright everyone. The past week has been a very emotional time for all of us. We seam to have forgotten the major rule of the site not to bash anyone. We all have feelings, and we all make decisions based on our life experiences or as I like to say, "Walk a mile in my shoes".
With that said, anyone who would like to get to know me, or why I think the way I do, just send me a PM with your phone number so we can talk one on one. A few members have already done this and we have become good friends, Lets show the world Chrysler owners are the best.
Bill

I used to care. Definitely don't anymore. This has become my attitude/philosophy /mantra as I get older.

316a35b53724a36991dc85b0a1ffcb9b.jpg

Who was bashing eachother? I never really see that on here. Thats why I prefer this site over the others. People are Respectful of others Beilefs.

Really? No respect on Facebook who would have thought. :rolleyes:
Unlike Facebook. People on here base their Opinions on Experience and things called Facts. And Don't obtain Knowledge from From a Meme and Believe it to be the Literal Truth.

Rant over.

And when you read daily this kind if crap, does totally caring about what other people think matter?

Man Dissolved in Acidic Water After Trying to Soak in Yellowstone Hot Pool

Stupid lives don't matter.
That crap has happened for years. The difference is we have all this info at our fingertips now. What would have been a little blurb in regional news is now spewed worldwide.

But yeah, it's hard to care about dumb asses. There was a guy that managed to get his dumb *** sucked into a wood chipper near where my brother lives. It was his first day at work. The company got fined big for not teaching this guy not to get his dumb *** sucked into a wood chipper.

Myself, I've found it hard to give a damn after being in business. With some notable exceptions, there's a lot of folks that take advantage of their employers, even after bending over backwards to help the employee. I have some stories... I can't share them here though..

Well I say proudly that I do not have first hand experience with FB, but it sure is fun to pick on it without any facts. Plus on here you can always make yourself feel better by finding a thread about a shiny Chrysler or give yourself a self esteem adrenaline shot by looking at the Craigslist moron thread.

I stay away from facebook,,twitter and instapuke. I have no accounts and never will.

Being labeled a misogynistic racist xynophoe hasn't bothered me at all. I suppose it might if I thought it was true.

But no, I'm good. :)

I've only seen personal bashing on this site a couple of times. And it was aimed at someone who had stepped WAY out of line and was bashing other respected members. All of them seem to be gone now. Good riddance.
We all have out opinions on any given subject, some pretty strong. But, for the most part, all here are very respectful of one another.
I try very hard to avoid subjects such as religion and politics. I really don't think they have a place here. But I do slip up now and then and post my opinion when I feel a thread has been abused by distasteful contributions towards others opinions.
Your opinion is welcome. What you think of others opinions doesn't count for anything.

I don't think it's a matter of offending others but being offended. I have no problem with someone attacking me personally but be forewarned. I might dish it back. I sometimes like to bring up sensitive topics here and there but I have never personally attacked or insulted any member of this site without being personally attacked first. It seems that some members here think that throwing insults at others is a way of winning arguments. It's nothing more than a bulling tactic used to shut the other person up. For some people its acceptable to belittle and insult someone to try to get their point across but when the insults start coming back they scream fowl. It's obvious that this thread is a response to an earlier thread "THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN". On that thread I was accused of hating the United States because I dared to criticize US foreign policy in one of my comments. That accusation was a personal attack against me and I'm taking it personally. As far as I'm concerned every single one of you can go to hell.
I hope you're all happy over the psychological trauma you have caused me. It's going to take months if not years of therapy to get over it. I DEMAND MY SAFE SPACE!

a lot of talk about crap , flush it already . why smell the stink , life is short . smile your way though , and they all wounder why . and you can laugh at them , then they steer clear of you . thinking your the crazy one . keep them guessing , keeps them at bay . works for me in nutsvile california .

[QUOTE="Landyacht,
I hope you're all happy over the psychological trauma you have caused me. It's going to take months if not years of therapy to get over it. I DEMAND MY SAFE SPACE![/QUOTE]

:drama:

Back