Time to officially say goodbye

mr. fix it

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
I wanted to bid the membership that have helped me along my journey with the Polara over the past 8 years. For the most part it’s been informative and fun short of a few run in’s with a couple of members who shall remain unmentioned.

Trixie sold in a flash this week and is heading even further east of where I am but staying in Canada.

She’s going to get the Royal treatment to a full body and paint with a new top to boot which makes me happy since I haven’t been able to give her what she deserves

Who knows, you may have a new member soon
She heads out this coming Monday

thanks again everyone
Take care
Tom J

0DF81ACC-09A0-49CF-B1F4-6388188CB07B.jpeg

You will be missed Tom, happy trails pal!

Nice car you should stay around regardless if you have a car or not. Take care and happy trails to you.

Happy trails. You can still check in from time to time car optional.

Further easdt? Lemme guess Trixie os going to the Rock??
Anyhoo Tom keep in touch..you know where to find me,LOL!!

I assume the new address wasn't suitable for Trixie? They say change is good so you should be an expert this year! Good luck to you and Verna, Tom!

I assume the new address wasn't suitable for Trixie? They say change is good so you should be an expert this year! Good luck to you and Verna, Tom!

Thanks,
The new Address isn’t the problem. It’s me and the Mrs’s just not feeling the classic car enthusiasm like we did for the past 8 years. Thought of putting bucket seats in the car but she has major neck and back issues (I am not great myself) and a modern bucket seat in a classic is a tough thing to tastefully balance without destroying the looks of the car so with a bunch of heehawing back and forth, put a for sale sign on and it sold within 48 hours. It’s meant to be if it goes that quickly.

So closes this chapter and a new adventure awaits us
Take care

You know. You could still just hang around and chat. Even if you don't have a car. Good people are hard to find anymore. But I understand, you hate us. It's cool......:poke:

Take Care.

You know. You could still just hang around and chat. Even if you don't have a car. Good people are hard to find anymore. But I understand, you hate us. It's cool......:poke:

Take Care.
I don’t hate you. Just a select few. I won’t say just to keep you guys guessing LOL.
I may stop by from time to time yet. lots going on personally.
Time will tell yet.

Tom, Fairwinds and following seas as we would say in the Navy. I wish you the best. I appreciate the help you gave me sometime back with that sunroof New York or you went and looked out for me. Again wish you all the best. Take care

Back