Today the Sun went down in HoosierVille

DocMcNeedy

"Iggy my Mc-Bum-Fuk"
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
20180615_133304.jpg

Don't worry Scott...I'm storing the old sneakers...they might pop up again on a different Imperial just for fun.

Nooooooooooooooooo! Now it's just another Imperial.

:poke:Just kidding, it looks good. At least I got to see it with the moons and tips sticking out the back.

What's this talk about, refined? I already miss the wrongness you have corrected. I'll never let it go. But I will always remember it the way I wished it could have stayed, RWL, Moons, and those tips poking out from under the bumper. Good to see the car and meet you, and can't wait to see what the latest addition to your fleet will be. Or should I say, what the first non-red Imperial you buy will be?

What's this talk about, refined? I already miss the wrongness you have corrected. I'll never let it go. But I will always remember it the way I wished it could have stayed, RWL, Moons, and those tips poking out from under the bumper. Good to see the car and meet you, and can't wait to see what the latest addition to your fleet will be. Or should I say, what the first non-red Imperial you buy will be?
:rofl:it was fun at the show this year...let's try all 3 days next year!

I thought the moons looked great. Amazing what wheels and tires can do to change the whole approach of a cars.looks.
If I had never seen the moons on your car and you asked would it look good with a pic that it is now I would have said no. It looks good now,,**** it's a beautiful car and if you are happy,we are happy..

Yes! The tires and wheels no longer detract from the overall look of the car, they now enhance it!

Remember when? :rofl:
Just a point of reference where my girl started from almost a year ago...July 14th, 2017 to be exact. Actually, a fun one-year journey...
starting point.jpg

Back