Today the Sun went down in HoosierVille

Why did it take so long?
View attachment 191955
slap.gif
Good work, Doc! It's about time you put her right. :thumbsup::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

Of course this is just a temporary fix, we finally want to see the proper two striped Version on this car. :D

it wasn't like she was rebuilt from ground up from a rusty rat trap...But, she had a good laundry list of mechanical issues and cosmetic bugs to check off...actually, still not done.
Oh, I agree... but I HAD to break yer stones for the other wheels... :lol:

Hopefully we will meet someday... I have a feeling we'll have some fun killing a couple adult beverages and poking fun at each other.:thankyou:

She looks great, Doc. Everything you've done to class this old gal up works beautifully.

Oddly, I too am having heart flutters for the moons... I don't miss the tips, sidepipes nor the red accents in the interior but somehow those moons changed some people's tunes... oh well, you own em. It's not like you can't dress her to suit your mood!

She looks great, Doc. Everything you've done to class this old gal up works beautifully.

Oddly, I too am having heart flutters for the moons... I don't miss the tips, sidepipes nor the red accents in the interior but somehow those moons changed some people's tunes... oh well, you own em. It's not like you can't dress her to suit your mood!
What I really miss...in just 24 hours...oddly as it sounds...the P255 width of the Hoosiers...I liked the way it fills the wheel well. I don't think there is a way to have both...width and stock rims/covers...Stan's gonna kill me asking a stupid question:poke:...I don't think P255's could stretch on a Imperial stock rim...and I don't really know if P255's come in whitewalls...there I'll throw it out there.:lol:

What I really miss...in just 24 hours...oddly as it sounds...the P255 width of the Hoosiers...I liked the way it fills the wheel well. I don't think there is a way to have both...width and stock rims/covers...Stan's gonna kill me asking a stupid question:poke:...I don't think P255's could stretch on a Imperial stock rim...and I don't really know if P255's come in whitewalls...there I'll throw it out there.:lol:
Most I ever put on a Mopar 15" was 235/75/r15 which was plenty. But then they were RLW and the rims were M body.... I'll leave that question to the folks!

Get a set of stock wheels widened to take 255's.

Like the idea...never heard of that option...that must be hairy to get it right so that tire wears even and rotates true.
They take the rim and splitit in the middle, adding the necessary width and welding it back up. Kind of like a mini tub split the wheel well and add material.

I'm really loving the stock look now. Went for a drive to the local schoolhouse parking lot. Better backdrop for Big Red photoshoot.
sat oc keeper.JPG
sat oc keeper2.JPG
sat oc keeper3.JPG
sat oc keeper4.JPG
sat oc keeper 5.JPG
sat oc keeper6.JPG
sat oc keeper7.JPG
sat oc keeper 8.JPG

Back