Took a short drive....

moparnutcase

Reaction score
It's in the 70's here in South Jersey today so I decided to pull the Doba out and pop the T's. Went for some gas and took a short ride around the area. Although not a convertible(which I have not had since '93) the T's are as close as you can get. Can't wait for show and cruise season!!

T top 1.JPG

T top 2.JPG

T top 3.JPG

T top 4.JPG

It's in the 70's here in South Jersey today so I decided to pull the Doba out and pop the T's. Went for some gas and took a short ride around the area. Although not a convertible(which I have not had since '93) the T's are as close as you can get. Can't wait for show and cruise season!!
Very nice way to spend a nice Spring afternoon. It is warmer in NJ than it is here in central CA.

Nice car, waiting for the warmer weather here in Cleveland to finally pull my '65 Dodge Monaco out of storage and get to cruisin'.

20160822_164400.jpg

Sold one of my '65 Monaco's to a member on here to purchase my Doba. Had the '65 for 25 years. So, yea, I am partial to '65's.

Gorgeous car, Not too many left like that one.... Not sure about down by you but during the last fake snow storm the local Towns and counties decided to eliminate the years salt allotment on the roads all at one time. There was more salt on the roads than snow . I had my cars out in January and February now I gotta wait for some heavy rains

Gorgeous car, Not too many left like that one.... Not sure about down by you but during the last fake snow storm the local Towns and counties decided to eliminate the years salt allotment on the roads all at one time. There was more salt on the roads than snow . I had my cars out in January and February now I gotta wait for some heavy rains

Thanks Dave. Salt is gone here. That last storm was predicted to be and was all rain here. Wasn't taking the car out until the roads were clear.

Beautiful John, that Cordoba looks great, nice score! Can you give us Little more history on the car and some interior shots, she's looking fantastic... congratulations

When I decided that I might put my Monaco up I started searching to see what was out there and in my price range. Needless to say, it was not going to be a muscle car. Found this Cordoba on CL just about a year ago and my jaw dropped, not only because of the car but the asking price as well,lol. Not long after the ad was deleted and I moved on. After selling the Monaco back in June my search really began in earnest. A Cordoba was not specific as I was looking at Magnums,Miradas,same era Chargers,Sport Furys, and even FWD IROC Daytonas. I was searching the internet literally every night. Was on Autotempest and this car happened to pop up and with a slightly more realistic price. Spoke with the lady who owned it and over a period of a couple of days came to an agreement on price pending an inspection. Bill(aka traintech55) was kind enough to do the honors and basically told me to buy the f***ing car,now!
It was one family owned as her mom and dad ordered it new and when he passed away some 20 or so years ago she took ownership. The car was basically never touched as it still even had the original fuel filter on it, let alone all belts,hoses,wires,brakes,etc. Battery,tires,and spark plugs are the only non-original items as far as I can tell. Have the original window sticker also, base price was $5,418 and it left the lot at $9,121.25. Yep,she is loaded up pretty good,lol! As I type this she has 11,299.7 original miles. Not only is it a 400,T-tops,all original,super low miles, but it just happens to be my favorite color,BLUE. As requested,some interior shots.

IMG_2241.JPG

IMG_2242.JPG

IMG_2243.JPG

IMG_2245.JPG

IMG_2247.JPG

John, you didn't tell everyone we got the previous owner to throw in the 8 track tape collection that was in the car.

Back