Tossing around selling the ragtop

patrick66

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
I'm getting ready to retire in the next few months. Might be two weeks or six months from now. Haven't decided the exact date yet. With that, I'm going to be selling the '66 Imperial sometime in the next six months or so. I almost ran it in the classic car auction here in OKC this coming weekend, but work has kept me busy. I've enjoyed the car immensely! The fact the car and my Coronet were built in the same week in September '65 is cool. Plus, they are the same color.

With that said, it's coming time for the Imp to enjoy a new home soon. I'll run a nice ad here when the time comes. You want a convertible? Think about it. It is not for sale...right now, anyway. Soon, though...

Imperial top-up.jpg

Plans can change, of course. Just right at this moment, I'm interested in reducing the amount of stuff I own to a reasonable and manageable level. Chances are that this Summer, this will see plenty of enjoyment.

I'm getting ready to retire in the next few months. Might be two weeks or six months from now. Haven't decided the exact date yet. With that, I'm going to be selling the '66 Imperial sometime in the next six months or so. I almost ran it in the classic car auction here in OKC this coming weekend, but work has kept me busy. I've enjoyed the car immensely! The fact the car and my Coronet were built in the same week in September '65 is cool. Plus, they are the same color.

With that said, it's coming time for the Imp to enjoy a new home soon. I'll run a nice ad here when the time comes. You want a convertible? Think about it. It is not for sale...right now, anyway. Soon, though...

View attachment 514429

You are teasing us. . .

View attachment 514429

Nice setup.... LOL.

Drove it for about 15 miles on a lovely 80-degree Saturday this past weekend. She has sat since Christmas Day, which was another unseasonably warm day. Still, all the fun in the world, driving 5,450 pounds of road-hugging Chrysler goodness.

Decisions...

Back