For Sale Trade only - 67 side mirror for a 68 passenger mirror

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggredd2069

Reaction score
Contact seller
I'll follow up with pics soon but I have a great condition driver side mirror from a 67 Newport. Looks like it could be swappable to the other side as well. It doesn't match my 68 styling. Looking for a straight up swap for a 68 passenger mirror for my Newport.

I'll follow up with pics soon but I have a great condition driver side mirror from a 67 Newport. Looks like it could be swappable to the other side as well. It doesn't match my 68 styling. Looking for a straight up swap for a 68 passenger mirror for my Newport.

The 67 & 68 C Body's used the same mirror. Perhaps you car's mirror has been replaced. Please post a photo. The mirrors are reproduced and are the same for a B or A Body.

Here is a side by side. It is imprinted with a Chrysler logo so it is a stock mirror

20190522_183647.jpg

Here is a side by side. It is imprinted with a Chrysler logo so it is a stock mirror

View attachment 288256

What is on the car is the optional remote control mirror (standard on some models). What is in your hand appears to be the standard mirror with no remote control, which can be used on either side of the car whereas the remote control mirror is driver's side only. They did make a passenger side mirror that matches the remote control mirror but it does not have a remote control. I hope that this helps.

Yes, I do have a mirror with remote on the left and the one on the right does not. I'm looking to trade the right one for a matching passenger mirror to mine. (Without remote)

I understand but it's not likely to happen as nice used right side mirrors are rare. It took me 2 years of searching to find a nice used right side mirror that matches the remote mirror for a friend's car. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back