TRIM CLIPS for 64 Polara

P O'LARA

Reaction score
polara lake.jpgTRIM CLIPS 1 (64 POLARA).jpgHi Guys, I'm restoring a 64 Polara 440 rhd sedan and am having a hard time getting trim clips for the wide chrome strips that go on top of the doors and round the windows. I've tried all the usual suspects, (Kanters, RT Specialties, RJL Fasteners etc) and am getting desperate so would appreciate any help on this issue. I include a pic, it's the ones on top with the martian ears.

Thanks for all the replies, I've got the pics up now, the car is now stripped for rust repair on the rear quarters, front quarters, hood corners, and various other spots.PR8.jpg

polara lake.jpg

TRIM CLIPS 1 (64 POLARA).jpg

PR8.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome aboard!

:sFl_america2:

I don't see any attachments or pictures.

Are you and the Polara in Ireland? You would be the 1st member from Ireland on this forum that I know of.

:sFl_america2:

That's cool. I haven't see a right hand drive Polara before.

I would be surprised if you find them anywhere new. I've bought several pieces from Murray Park in fact I just got the last of the clips I need to reinstall my trim today. I also got screws that I couldn't find because there's virtually no head. I'm on my phone right now if you do a search Murray Park Mopar it should pop right up. Send him an email with your pictures. He has a lot of clips already off the cars he will need the picture.

Last edited:
www.cbodies.com is Murray Parks website. This is not his full time job so don't get discouraged if you don't hear back from him immediately.

Thanks - The rhd models were made in Windsor Ont for export to the U.K., N.Z., S.A., and OZ (Australia) where I've seen 'em badged as a Phoenix. Most rhd's I've seen have been sedans from 57/8/9 Savoys/Belvederes to 60's Valiants, but I have seen some Barracudas too. I searched high and low for a rhd Pitman arm but ended up getting it reconditioned. When I get time I'll post some pics of other right-hookers.

. I searched high and low for a rhd Pitman arm but ended up getting it reconditioned.

Probably a couple laying around somewhere forever in the US when some clerk messed up the order number. Saw this with some European RHD GM orders for exhaust parts.

Last edited:
Sure there is , there are good parts somewhere, hard part is finding them sometimes thats the fun part, the thrill of the hunt

I'm on a perpetual parts hunt. Probably until my last day on earth. I agree it is a lot of fun hunting stuff down. I can't wait for the swap meet at Carlisle.

Back