Tripple "Blackie" Imperial has made it home.

Not cussin, just teasing, I would never stomp on someone on FCBO other than the former owner of my car.
Yes, looking forward to the price and still waiting to find out what u used for the chrome.

Have a good day,

PT

Not cussin, just teasing, I would never stomp on someone on FCBO other than the former owner of my car.
Yes, looking forward to the price and still waiting to find out what u used for the chrome.

Have a good day,

PT
Sorry I have used Wenol metal polish and then picked up the Collinite metal polish wax. I did not use very much of the Collinite to give a good review. The Wenol did a good job with mini polishing pad on drill.
Price is gonna be Yuge.

Not much progress. Life. What's ya gonna do? Checked the brakes, looking good with new Calipers and pads up front and lots of meat on the rear. Had some much better rubber installed on the rims, cleaned them up and hung up to dry.

1795E4FC-6623-47C5-80A7-568EB63ACE00.jpeg

DEC176F0-E606-4DB1-9C3A-822EE1CB12FD.jpeg

Every time I see those massive bumperettes at the from I think there is a switch inside the cockpit and if its turned on , 2 machine gun barrels come out. Green Hornet or something like that!

I have had that thought, totally justify why they are there. Maybe I will work on that this winter, high powered paint guns front and rear for douche bags on the road.

Beautiful cars. It's nice to look at the originally preserved cars. I invite you to the topic about my 73 ;-)

Those cars remind me of another black 1972 Imperial but with a gold interior.

The guy "Adam" doing the video has a large collection of low mileage full size cars of various makes from this era but the one in the above video he says is probably his favorite of all his cars. That says a lot coming from this guy as he is very knowledgeable of all of the cars of this era and has connections with well known names from the manufacturers who designed these cars such as Bob Lutz and the 1972 Cadillac chief body designer among others.

WoW! Eatonville Mafia!
I was thinking the exact same thing. The bad guys in Mannix always drove Imperials (well, the honchos -- the small fry drove lesser Mopars, including C-body Plymouths and Coronet sedans). Getting two of those in a row, though, would have meant WAY more trouble for Joe.

@Boydsdodge -- the cars look superb, congratulations!

PS: would you be willing to post the tag for historical records?

Back