Trixie made in record time! Not that I needed that...

mr. fix it

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Some of you may recall that we sold our home in Ontario and now are taking possession of our new abode in Nova Scotia.

Well I made some calls and had Trixie shipped out.

Talk about fast delivery! The Polara left Welland about 11am Monday and arrived at 8:45pm tonight in Kingston, NS. Nice enclosed trailer cost a bit more but worth it.

IMG_0100.JPG
IMG_0101.JPG
IMG_0102.JPG
IMG_0103.JPG
IMG_0104.JPG
IMG_0106.JPG
IMG_0107.JPG

Nice! Gonna miss you guys and was glad to have met you both and Trixie too!!.
Personally,I would have drove her down, but I know the move itself you probably got enough on your plate.
Does this mean Trixie has to be in quarantine for 2 weeks before hitting the Cabot trail?? LOL!!

:lol:

Personally,I would have drove her down, but I know the move itself you probably got enough on your plate.
Does this mean Trixie has to be in quarantine for 2 weeks before hitting the Cabot trail?? LOL!!

Never thought of that... Guess i better quarantine with her!

It was great meeting you as well Leburn. It wasn't an easy decision to make.
We may make a trip that way again but for now it's easing the mind to have the car here with us instead of storing it and trying to figure out when we would get back to drive it out.
My back isn't getting any better and a 2 day trip driving in anything is a challenge.

When I saw The name Trixie I thought of the Honeymooners TV show. Glad your Trixie made it to her new home safely.

When I saw The name Trixie I thought of the Honeymooners TV show. Glad your Trixie made it to her new home safely.

She got her name from a vote taken about 5 years ago here.

Bright white with the red interior reminded a bunch of us of the Mach 5 from Speed racer.:lol:

Hence the name Trixie because of the girlfriend.

Glad all is well and car looks good.
Have seen that trailer on the highway and was curious so good to know they are reliable.

Glad all is well and car looks good.
Have seen that trailer on the highway and was curious so good to know they are reliable.
I actually contracted MVS Canada and they posted it to an independent after taking my money and telling me after payment sent that delivery would be up to 8 weeks before I got my car delivered

I thanked them for charging me upfront and suggesting that they take their time to deliver it
I must have made a good impression as they quite quickly arranged for the pickup 3 days later and headed this way
The driver of the EVS was very professional and friendly He actually lives a few miles from our soon to be old place
Grew up in New Brunswick and makes runs to the east 2x a week

Back