TRW Pitman Arms, 74-78. $7.42 RockAuto closeout

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Here's the pic. You do know how to take it from here, right?

PicsArt_05-27-09.38.10.jpg

Question might be whether RockAuto is just changing their sources or if TRW is discontinuing THEIR stock of these items? Still, a reason to put the depleted inventory in the hands of those who might need them, NOW, taking advantage of the situation.

CBODY67

Question might be whether RockAuto is just changing their sources or if TRW is discontinuing THEIR stock of these items? Still, a reason to put the depleted inventory in the hands of those who might need them, NOW, taking advantage of the situation.

CBODY67
RA did this a few years ago with Pitmam arms for Fuselage cars. I bought three

Thank you Stan, done and done. I only ordered 3. Oddly, the closeout doesn't show for '76 Royal Monaco, but does for NY'er.

Those are warehouses looking to get rid of stuff they have too much of or wanting the shelf space for parts for vehicles made in this century.

We are on the tail end of this chapter of Automotive history. The following one was confusing. The current one I'm clueless.

Too bad they changed in 1974. Do you know how long it took me to find one for my 73? Lots of ones for manual steering :confused: but none for power steering.

Nice to have. It's always the idler arm that goes bad. I wouldn't get the Moog replacement idler arm. The fitment is garbage on the Moog idler arm.

I was gonna really unleash on the first lazy, ignorant bastard that said, Got a link?
Thank you for being part of The Best and the Brightest.

Man the guys here snapped up the Pitman arms last year for Slabs fast.
I seen the post in the morning, by time I signed on to buy in the afternoon they were out. Get em while they're hot!

Back