Trying to find....please help..!!

Yah. I was just getting ready to go out for a night of clubbing

Posted via Topify on Android
Richard Jenkins.jpg

Richard Jenkins.jpg

Well, I recieved the email from Murry Park today and he wants $50 plus shipping for the emblem. I'll wait on it for now as that seems like it's a little steep in price, but then again I need it! I'll wait for the swap meet and if I don't find it there, I'll order it from Murry.

Have you considered getting that one polished? We send out stuff to a local place that looks way worse than that for polishing and they come back looking great (used turbine blade segments for going away gifts). Not too expensive either. Just a thought.

Have you considered getting that one polished? We send out stuff to a local place that looks way worse than that for polishing and they come back looking great (used turbine blade segments for going away gifts). Not too expensive either. Just a thought.

Believe me I would polish it myself, but the push in pins are broke off the back side of the emblem, plus it is in really bad shape. Pitted bad.

Believe me I would polish it myself, but the push in pins are broke off the back side of the emblem, plus it is in really bad shape. Pitted bad.

Gotcha....I'll keep my eyes open but parts for these out here are like hens teeth.

Off the subject, I was looking at the 70 Fury GT and man, I love these cars. I would trade my 66 for one. The 70 is so cool looking!!

I'll end up getting the emblem from Murry Park. Funds right now are real low at this point.

So far, Murray's the cheapest one then.
The C-body segement is getting a lot of sticker shock of late.

I hear ya. It was sticker shock when I got the email, not that $50 is a lot of cash these days, but for a piece of pot metal 3"x1", yeah it is..! But I need it to finish the deck lid.

Arrived from Mr. Park last week.
5" rocker panel trim
$40.00
I've been searching for two months.

2zp7gvb.jpg

****, I remember that. I used to go to my local scrap yard and find parts all day long for just a dollar or two. That was back in the 70s and 80s though. Sucks now and everyone wants top dollar for everything. Not only car parts, but everything!!!

Back