TTI 2.5 Exhaust at Mancini $515

The MSRP at every other place for the 2.5 is $658. I was just getting ready to purchase with another TTI vendor but was going to wait. Thanks for the info! Ordering tonight!

Just note that it is built only for one specific manifold combo.

While I must admit I didn’t realize that at first, this set is for the 440 Lo-Po manifolds, and my casting numbers match so I guess it’s my lucky day.

I was planning on buying this exhaust from Marsh Performance in NC for $658, but checking now, it looks like it jumped up to $812. Ouch! I’d hop on this while you can!

Last edited:
Yea TTI and cheap don't go together.
As far as a good product though, the kit for my car worked flawlessly.
The Super Dynomax mufflers don't neck down inside and are about as quiet as there is on a full flow, that is 3" straight through.
That's what I was after.

Ok price I guess. Still "a lot" of money.

I won't say TTI is cheap but I wouldn't call 'em expensive either. A local shop wanted $600 for a standard crush-bent 2.5 inch system. For about $100 more, and an hour or so installing, I got a true 2.5 inch system.

Is it just me or is it that exhaust prices are just seem to be stupid expensive? I thought I was getting raped paying a shop $275 to twist up a set of duals back in 1996. And that was my lowest bid to do the job!

is that a typo? should it be 2899879? I dont see a casting 2899876

seems to be for the HP manifolds...shame...i dont have those.

Is it just me or is it that _______ prices just seem to be stupid expensive? I feel like I'm getting raped paying _____ for _____!

I changed it a little, and I completely agree. But a lot of people call me a tight-***.

Is it just me or is it that exhaust prices are just seem to be stupid expensive? I thought I was getting raped paying a shop $275 to twist up a set of duals back in 1996. And that was my lowest bid to do the job!
I changed it a little, and I completely agree. But a lot of people call me a tight-***.
Everything is getting more expensive. How much is I'm the shopping cart for $100 these days vs 20 years ago?

Back