TTI headers on 75 royal Monaco?

75Royal

Reaction score
Have any of you tried putting their 1&7/8” b block headers on a 74 and later Monaco? I called them and they’ve never tried fitting them to a 74+ car so they did not know. I see hooker has some listed for the 74+ and the earlier models. Have a 512 in there. Just looking for a larger option.

Hooker is your best bet.
Yeah, I'm a big fan of headers that fit without problems!!

Have any of you tried putting their 1&7/8” b block headers on a 74 and later Monaco? I called them and they’ve never tried fitting them to a 74+ car so they did not know. I see hooker has some listed for the 74+ and the earlier models. Have a 512 in there. Just looking for a larger option.

The steering gear on a B-Body is in a different place and so are the torsion bars. This will require a lot of work make it fit. Usually going to be more trouble that it is worth.

Dave

Interesting. I have nothing to ad, but post some pictures if you’re so inclined.

Oh I was asking about their 1 7/8” c body headers for a b engine. 400. They’ve never tried fitting them on the 74+ years. Hooker headers say they work 68-77 years. Just was wondering if anyone has found if TTI’s do work also for the later years. Maybe they need me as a lab rat to see if they in fact do fit since they’ve never tried.

Back