turn signal switch 1976 New Yorker

rush

Reaction score
Mine switch likes to not work so where do I find one. I've been searching for one but no luck. tilt,telescopic,marker lites
anyone have a part number
found one at rock auto !!!!!

Last edited:
I'm dropping the NY off at the shop tomorrow so they can put the new switch in and fix the rear end since it is now leaking as much oil as the oil pan on the motor.I do know why the other guy only had 3 quarts of oil in it because when you fill it up she runs right out. Maybe a tree will fall on it this winter a put it out of its misery.

you can now but you won't like how it tastes.The pinion seal out so I don't know if the bearings are bad or just the seal. I was just thinking of replacing that screwed up windshield(that really pisses me off everytime I get in the car) but it will have to wait till they tear it apart.

you can now but you won't like how it tastes.The pinion seal out so I don't know if the bearings are bad or just the seal. I was just thinking of replacing that screwed up windshield(that really pisses me off everytime I get in the car) but it will have to wait till they tear it apart.

Good luck on finding a windshield.

I found a new one and it wasn't to hard. Depending on what the rear end costs I still might have it put in and if I do you can have this one. Free !!!!!

Last edited:
I found a new one and it wasn't to hard. Depending on what the rear end costs I still might have it put in and if I do you can have this one. Free !!!!!

Great! I'll be watching for further developments....

BTW, I'm originally from Milwaukee.

That's where my wifes family is from. Her cousin is a detective for the city of Milwaukee not much stress there.lol!!! It's yours when I have it replaced.

Stopped at the shop today to see how it was going. The rock auto switch is not a direct replacement you have to modify it to make it work. The old one has a couple of broken wires where it pivots so I told them to fix them and lets see what happens.
The windshield according to my glass guy is still available at 500 bucks installed ouch.

Picked up the old girl today from the shop.I had a new steering gear put in,the rearend resealed,the turn signal switch fixed, and they even fixed my horn.!!!!!! Now for the windsheild and the cruise.

I think I finally got my hot start problem fixed. I cut the wiring apart and found where the positive wire splits the one that goes to the starter the set screw that connects the two together was loose. That connection was always hot to bad I didn't find it sooner. I could have saved myself 250 bucks.LOL!!!!!

Hey I have a mini starter forsale.LOL!!! So far I haven't had any problems , I hope that's it.

I had the land yacht out yesterday at the local grocery store and a guy come up to me and says I have a bad *** Cadillac . I guess it's better than a impala. lol!!

Back