Turn Signal Switch Chrysler 300 440 1970

drrock

Reaction score
Good morning and Happy Easter!!

Hope you´re all well out there!
Taking out my 300 for the second time this yr turn lights and brake lights on the right do not work, taillights are all good. Guess the TSS has a prob.
Does anyone have the correct parts number? Or the correct number @ Rockauto?
Specification is: NO tilt wheel, NO cornering lights, Flasher NOT on the column.
Thanks in advance.
Stay safe!!

Be sure to verify which column you have. There are two different switches. I bought the wrong one years ago and still have it in the package. I believe the tilt vs straight is the difference and that they were made by different companys.

If I remember one was a Saginaw and typically has the red plastic switch. I think thats what I need.
I put a universal on mine, I'm swapping to a different column next year that I hope uses that other switch.

Looking at that one posted. It's listed as NOS.
I would honestly have a repop that a piece of 50 year old plastic especially for that money.

In repairing columns in general I have found that no indicator or flash is due to bad connections where the terminal is rivited together, this can some times be cleaned and tightened up as long as you don't break the 50 year old plastic.
Or there is a canceling cam issue where typically the 50 year old plastic is toast.

Issue solved!
Plastic part looks almost like NEW, but one line was broken. A little soldering and it works as it should.
Sometimes things are not as bad as they seem. :thumbsup:

Back