SOLD Two '66 Chrysler 300s for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripinator

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
It’s time to thin the herd. I have two ‘66 300s for sale - together. One is a 2-door coupe. The other is a 4-door hardtop. The price for the pair is $8950.00.

The coupe is a mostly original car with a 440 TNT engine. It has been converted to a dual master cylinder and retains its drum brakes. It has a black vinyl top and is Scorch Red. The interior is original and in excellent condition. It also sports a new Waldron’s dual exhaust system. It is a pleasure to drive and has taken us on several road trips to Chrysler 300, Intl meets in Newport, RI, Lynchburg, VA and Geneva, NY. Of course it has been to Carlisle several times.

The four door hardtop (also Scorch Red) is a car I thought I would use for parts, but it is too nice and complete to tear apart. It has a newly rebuilt 400 cu. in engine and has been converted to later model Chrysler disc brakes with a dual master cylinder. It has four fairly new seventeen inch custom wheels and tires.

Both cars are former Pennsylvania cars; therefore, there is some floor board rust issues - not too serious, but the rust is there. I have a complete rust-free C-Body floor pan and other parts that should provide the patch panels needed to repair the floors in both cars. The floor pan is included in this sale.

Here are a few photos:

DSCF2442.JPG

DSCF2231.JPG

DSCF2445.JPG

DSCF2229.JPG

DSCF2441.JPG

DSCF2473.JPG

DSCF2475.JPG

DSCF2459.JPG

DSCF2484.JPG

DSCF2454.JPG

It’s time to thin the herd. I have two ‘66 300s for sale - together. One is a 2-door coupe. The other is a 4-door hardtop. The price for the pair is $8950.00.

The coupe is a mostly original car with a 440 TNT engine. It has been converted to a dual master cylinder and retains its drum brakes. It has a black vinyl top and is Scorch Red. The interior is original and in excellent condition. It also sports a new Waldron’s dual exhaust system. It is a pleasure to drive and has taken us on several road trips to Chrysler 300, Intl meets in Newport, RI, Lynchburg, VA and Geneva, NY. Of course it has been to Carlisle several times.

The four door hardtop (also Scorch Red) is a car I thought I would use for parts, but it is too nice and complete to tear apart. It has a newly rebuilt 400 cu. in engine and has been converted to later model Chrysler disc brakes with a dual master cylinder. It has four fairly new seventeen inch custom wheels and tires.

Both cars are former Pennsylvania cars; therefore, there is some floor board rust issues - not too serious, but the rust is there. I have a complete rust-free C-Body floor pan and other parts that should provide the patch panels needed to repair the floors in both cars. The floor pan is included in this sale.

Here are a few photos:

View attachment 529652

View attachment 529653

View attachment 529654

View attachment 529655

View attachment 529656

View attachment 529657

View attachment 529658

View attachment 529659

View attachment 529660

View attachment 529661

A few more photos:

DSCF2455.JPG

DSCF2456.JPG

DSCF2440.JPG

DSCF2449.JPG

DSCF2460.JPG

DSCF2461.JPG

DSCF2466.JPG

Maybe I am missing but where are the cars located.

Tim: The cars are physically located at my son's house in Frederick, MD. I live in Germantown - about fifteen miles away.

I cleared out my mailbox. . .

Rip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back