For Sale Unbelievably funny CL post for a Dodge 4x4

Status
Not open for further replies.

drpreposterous

Reaction score
Contact seller
My nomination for weird CL ad of the year thus far....

Junk dodge

From seller:
For sale not on sale. POS dodge. 4x4 hasn’t worked for years. Passenger side totally messed up from stump jumping as a part time logger. Didn’t include pictures cause it’s about a $10,000 fix and I let the insurance run out. Price is $9800 firm cause that’s what I owe and I gotta get the bank off my back. Starts right up almost every time. Loud knock in the motor. Comes with a free cell phone (charger not included) with an awesome ringtone so you can call for help when it leaves you stranded on the side of the road. For an extra $1000 I might throw in my cowboys and go buy some work boots. Hate to see it go but I got a girlfriend half my age and this baby is not nearly impressive enough to make up for my other short comings. Only trades considered would be personal favors but if someone would just bring my ex wife back I would probably just give them the truck. Call or text anytime but preferably after midnight or 7-3:30 so I can talk during work hours. show contact info
Love Jared

00a0a_kNEDRj3YC9S_1200x900.jpg

01111_koCS2bS8sdb_1200x900.jpg

01616_4pFMFqK4Jnl_1200x900.jpg

Call or text anytime but preferably after midnight or 7-3:30 so I can talk during work hours. 812-865-0473 Love Jared
The guy who posted this fake ad obviously hates the actual guy at the above number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back