Uncle Charlie's Fury

Beautiful, I'm tempted to drive the 200 miles to Memphis just to look at it ....... Welcome to the "you suck" list.

There is a great MOPAR show in Soddy Daisy, (north of Chattanooga), in May and I know they would love to see this car. It's heavy on C body's and Imperials, as well as forward look cars. Check for info in the events thread.

Will.

They just took me off the "most wanted" list, now I am on the "you suck" list. Do I have to wait 10 years to get off that too?

I have heard about the show in Soddy Daisy, sounds like a fun time. I will keep it in mind and see if we can make it.

I expected to be really really impressed and I was under prepared for that amount of awesome.

Thanks for not hitting us with all the pics at once .. I need time to prepare for more ;)

I love those seats

Wow Troop! That is a car that you and Uncle Charlie can really be proud of! Maybe you can bring it to Carlisle this summer!
Would be awesome! Congratulations on getting this beauty.

The board has spoken, I think that's a "Thanks" record for the reveal.

Late to thread Randy...but its all been said already. Awesome, rare car...just as it is, just like it was born. Glad its staying in your family a while longer.

Congrats man:yes:

nothing l can say that already hasn't been said....very nice car...kudos for keepin it in the family...not all relatives are morons...

Wow Troop! That is a car that you and Uncle Charlie can really be proud of! Maybe you can bring it to Carlisle this summer!
Would be awesome! Congratulations on getting this beauty.

Thanks 78, we have been kicking around the idea of sending in photos for the "survivors tent" at Carlisle. I understand there is a lot of competition for that space.

It would be great to see you guys there! Please consider it!
Even if you don't put it in the "tent" you really should bring it down!

Last edited:
Uncle Charlie knew what he was doing! Amazing how clean it is for the miles it has, very impressive. Congratulations.

Back