Uncle Tony's Gonna Build a Six Pack!

Mr onetwo

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Great video and he's gonna do a setup on a 360 with cheap boneyard Ford carbs....can't wait

I don't know what it is about him but he grates on my nerves. Maybe it's the shitty sound quality, either the echo or the marbles in his mouth. Something. For me there's just something off with his whole presentation.

I watched that last night. He did a video about all of his cars, so I told him he needs a C body in the mix.

I don't know what it is about him but he grates on my nerves. Maybe it's the shitty sound quality, either the echo or the marbles in his mouth. Something. For me there's just something off with his whole presentation.
Not to disagree, but at least he or his wife understands editing. The endless droning of some YouTubers is more nauseating, with the take this bolt out, and take this bolt out, and take this bolt out. It is haphazard and jumps around, but I can relate to that on a personal level.
I'll take the ADD and New Yorkeze speach for the real world bucks down way to do things.

I'm no fan of Nick's garage either but at least the guy has put some effort into the audio. Doesn't sound like he's podcasting from inside a homedepot bucket.

Glad I have the real deal carbs, vacuum and mechanical. Now to get them on an engine, that's a different issue.

Back