For Sale Update on George's Charger, wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Remember the cop charger I was looking at?
https://www.forcbodiesonly.com/mopar-forum/threads/is-this-forum-going-metric-charger.49177/
Yesterday :
This is unbelievable.
d2r5k5o-2b4d2db6-fc58-4d97-b873-580f8da0cd37.gif

Finally I catch George poking around his lot so I pulled in.
I play Mickey the Dunce and kick a few tires on his **** boxes for a minute and said, What about the old blue car sitting there?
(HEREAFTER, these are his words)
Oh.... that car is special. I'm keeping it to make it a race car.
It's $6,000.00.
It's a special Lakeland PD, car and it's got the 450 hp SRT-8 engine in it.

I spent a jovial 10 minutes with George trying like hell to poke holes in his story and he was brilliant in replying. George wouldn't budge.

That car is going to rot away.
d26j8oq-774a18c1-c9b8-43f0-9931-2ca61b699e06.gif
Now I really want it.

It's gotta be real Stan, it's gone so fast it's peeled the crappy clear coat right off!

(emoji's are phucked) <insert roflmao emoji>

I could care less about late model Chargers, way to popular with our diverse ghetto population for me. I'd go with a Taurus to blend in on the Interstate...

I could care less about late model Chargers, way to popular with our diverse ghetto population for me. I'd go with a Taurus to blend in on the Interstate...

Say what you will about diverse populations; they generally haven't had their balls removed like under-50 whitey.*

*unless you're a struggling actor named "Jussie".

Say what you will about diverse populations; they generally haven't had their balls removed like under-50 whitey.*

Say, Amen, brother.
AMEN.

I encountered a woosified young man the other day.
In my truck, I rolled down the window while driving and pussy-boi said, How did you do that? Wow.
:(
Keyword: rolled, as in turning crank with left hand and steering with my right hand. Yet this fluck head Instagrams while he drives.

IDGI, "Balls", "under 50" "Jussie"? mab'be I sud'da used the 'other D word' DONK.

08f1c0ad5dabd176d3c1ee76840123b0.jpg

I know a couple of Indiana state troopers and they tell me the new Chargers are a blast to drive at 145 mph.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back