Upholstery shop is done

300rag

It's Not Going to Shift Itself
Reaction score
I got my seats back today. Here's a sample.

0298acd1.jpg

The seatbacks are painted body colour for something different

e8c7cbbc.jpg

Nice, now put it all together quick, you have less than 30 days for Carlisle.

:sSig_goodjob:

Nice, now put it all together quick, you have less than 30 days for Carlisle.

2500 miles each way. Not this year. I have a wedding to co-host next month near home. I may have the car in southern Ontario at the end of August if my daughter still wants to use it at her wedding.

Very Nice!

Outstanding work! Please post pictures after you install them.

Thanks for the attaboys. I had to swap the back I put on this seat with the other one. Unlike the 68 up plastic ones, these are different side to side. A quick glance says they are the same, but the passenger seat has a small notch removed at the outboard lower edge to accommodate the recliner lever. That's what you get for trying to hurry and get a step ahead of where you should be:Groaner:. I re-installed the power seat motors today and lubed up the drive screws, and tried to lay the rear section of carpet. There is going to be a bit of trimming and gluing to make it fit right. The front is even going to be worse because of the 4 speed hump - or box to be more accurate. But I shall persevere. Pictures will be posted as I progress.

Looking a lot better. I can actually take it for a spin now! Installed the carpet, the front seats and the new steering wheel this week. Also put in some mechanical gauges.

88214a54.jpg

cd068bf6.jpg

2b82b398.jpg

a2b9c7f7.jpg

Look at you..........sweet. I was thinking the same thing. The seats are amazing

First wedding is on Saturday. Going to be nip and tuck to be ready for Friday. Here are a few teaser pics.

Before

Arrival018.jpg

After

e97e283d.jpg

Before

Arrival013.jpg

After

3d6d65d2.jpg

Before

Arrival021.jpg

After

942e2308.jpg

Before

Arrival015-1.jpg

After

a7f4cb0e.jpg

EVERY car should look like this.
Just as God intended otherwise he wouldn't have given us a left foot...

24v7klu.jpg

Just beautiful! The shop that did the work is in Canada?

What???? you think that we can't do stuff like that up here??:faint::faint: Seriously though, the seat covers are Legendary installed by a small shop near my work, the door panels are SMS, the paint by a local shop (good job reasonably priced), and the rest by me. The only shops it went to were for the engine and for the paint.
Thanks for the compliment.

Back