Valentines:

Being alone.
We have Adopt-a-GILF for ya down here.

IMG_0600.jpg

The fact that her birthday and Valentines were only a few days apart, both were combined and generally it a was a trip somewhere and dinner at her favourite place, the Melting Pot, if there was one along the way.

Arizona 118.jpg

My wife is a Valentine baby. Everyone who has a B'day around the third week of November is a Valentine baby. We have been married since 1983 and dated since 1981 and I find it interesting that our only child was born 3 days after Valentines day in 1985. We have always been a "whatever you want" family for all occasions. The underlying meanings mean nothing to us. It is how you behave that matters.

My wife is a Valentine baby. Everyone who has a B'day around the third week of November is a Valentine baby. We have been married since 1983 and dated since 1981 and I find it interesting that our only child was born 3 days after Valentines day in 1985. We have always been a "whatever you want" family for all occasions. The underlying meanings mean nothing to us. It is how you behave that matters.
It's funny you say that, my birthday being 11/21 I always used to kid my parents about the box of candy dad gave mom on valentines day that year.

Everyone who has a B'day around the third week of November is a Valentine baby. .

November 25th here.... Specifically, Thanksgiving, but that's another story.

Mrs. Big John is going to be out of town to see her son so we've postponed doing anything. The following week we're headed to Myrtle Beach for a well deserved vacation, so that will be our Valentines.

BTW, guys... Seriously, if you want to make major points with your girlfriend/wife, send her flowers at work. Getting the flowers isn't the big deal.... The big deal is all the other women that don't get them. It's major points..... Believe me.

November 25th here.... Specifically, Thanksgiving, but that's another story.

Mrs. Big John is going to be out of town to see her son so we've postponed doing anything. The following week we're headed to Myrtle Beach for a well deserved vacation, so that will be our Valentines.

BTW, guys... Seriously, if you want to make major points with your girlfriend/wife, send her flowers at work. Getting the flowers isn't the big deal.... The big deal is all the other women that don't get them. It's major points..... Believe me.
You have that right.

Back