Van Nuys Fall Fling 2019

Snotty

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
I am finally getting around to posting the few pictures I took at the Fall Fling on October 26. As I said, I didn't take too many pictures, but here you go; hope you enjoy.

IMG_0002.JPG
IMG_0003.JPG
IMG_0001.JPG
Check this out: that 392 still has the fuel-injection on it!
IMG_0023.JPG
IMG_0005.JPG
IMG_0006.JPG
361 with two fours, cool!
IMG_0004.JPG
Give the owner a call if you want the car!
IMG_0007.JPG
IMG_0009.JPG
IMG_0010.JPG

More photos:

Same car from the previous batch:
IMG_0011.JPG
IMG_0012.JPG

This is my buddy John Hutchings daughter Erika. I learned that he never taught her about motors. Sheesh! Here she's learning the difference between a Hemi and a Wedge.
IMG_0013.JPG

This '72 Van was cool!
IMG_0014.JPG
IMG_0015.JPG

The project Colt is going to be sweet when it's complete!
IMG_0016.JPG
IMG_0017.JPG

I loved this '73 wagon!
IMG_0018.JPG
IMG_0020.JPG
IMG_0019.JPG

And the last....

IMG_0024.JPG
IMG_0025.JPG
IMG_0026.JPG

This is my Son, Jerry, and John and Erika Hutchings. We were all friends in Bakersfield. We meet at this show every October; it's a blessing!
IMG_0021.JPG

Since I'm always taking the pictures, I'm never in any shots! I asked Johnny to take this picture.
IMG_0022.JPG

The Forward Look cars make great subjects. Lots of chrome trim and nice details. You could fill a gallery just with taillight shots.

Last edited:
Thank you Snotty for taking and sharing the pictures. I love that 73 Chrysler wagon too by the way. I also see the Colt got a ribbon?

Thank you Snotty for taking and sharing the pictures. I love that 73 Chrysler wagon too by the way. I also see the Colt got a ribbon?
At this show the club members take ribbons and put them on cars that they like for whatever reason, caught their eye, enthusiastic owner, car that has never been to the show, anything. Not exactly judging, not sure how many, maybe a dozen.

In the Spring this is a fully judged show.

Alan

At this show the club members take ribbons and put them on cars that they like for whatever reason, caught their eye, enthusiastic owner, car that has never been to the show, anything. Not exactly judging, not sure how many, maybe a dozen.

In the Spring this is a fully judged show.

Alan
My Newport received one at Fall fling, 2005. Interesting as it had a HUGE scratched area on it's rear quarter panel! I did it the day before.

Back