Very interesting pic from factory lit.

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Ever see a Formal T&C with dog dishes?

1976-chrysler-town-and-country.jpg

1976-chrysler-town-and-country.jpg

These are regular full wheel covers :popworm:

In order to crash this thread, here's a question that plagues me ever since I joined this forum: Who selected the smileys/emoticons to select from? Don't you feel some are missing and should be added, or is that just me?

These are regular full wheel covers :popworm:

In order to crash this thread, here's a question that plagues me ever since I joined this forum: Who selected the smileys/emoticons to select from? Don't you feel some are missing and should be added, or is that just me?

Just so long as we don't lose any. I like the fact that there's lots of them to choose from. Some other sites don't have enough. :)

Thank you for the research.
I think I'd be tempted to paint outside the circle and make it look like dog dishes... :D

Commando, actually I saw more T&Cs back in the day configured with the "dog dish" wheel cover than the premier wheel covers. Maybe it was a Canadian thing?

I never saw anything "better" than premium wheel covers on T&Cs until I put a set of road wheels on mine in the 90's (pre internet...I'm not saying it wasn't done before...just my personal experience).

To me, BW, black steelies, dog dish meant this is a no BS car. I work hard and I'm here to work.
It's what I grew up with. Your mileage may vary...

Back