Very nice!!!!!

Very cool! Sometimes I think I should of bought one already done.

The only way to do it until the pickings are slim to nothing.

That is gorgeous.

I'm always searching for parts at every car event I go to. I'll probably spending a lot of time at carlisle searching for parts too. And of course spending time with the FCBO guys!!!

I'm always searching for parts at every car event I go to. I'll probably spending a lot of time at carlisle searching for parts too. And of course spending time with the FCBO guys!!!

I'll be there, maybe I can deliver your new `71 Charger R/T to Carlisle!
Did you gents read the sellers description and there take on Imperial values. Kind of interesting and it mirrors a conversation I had yesterday with someone who I'm sure hadn't read that description but was telling me the same thing.

I'm always searching for parts at every car event I go to. I'll probably spending a lot of time at carlisle searching for parts too.

I do every year, for four days. I never come home with much because I never have much cash to spend. Last year I spent $200.00 in t shirts and bought I think, not one part

24x2dfa.jpg

You are clever Stan, but they were worth it. When was the last time your car was part of the art work of a National Event T-shirt?

Um....
Ahh.....
Hmmmmm.... :eusa_think:

Although I did appear in a 1988 issue of Easyriders...

Last edited:
Back