Very rare, but 1 million?

crv

Reaction score
This would be funny if the seller wasn't serious, Chrysler Imperial Ghia limo, 1965
00D0D_5eHZCX9rgVj_1200x900.jpg

Sad and delusional. Very rare and very unwanted unfortunately for him. But it might take $1 million to bring it back to its original glory.

By the tone of the advert I would guess the seller is down ( and almost out ) and clutching at straws ....

Three zero's too much.......

Take it to B-J and get a $1M+ if anyone has to have a one whatever he says it is.

Maybe he can afford a better camera and lighting once the car sells?

If he was willing to remove a few zeros off the price he would easily find a buyer, but not even cashed up Saudis would be silly enough to pay even a tenth of the asking price.

He may be another marketing genius... Think about it.... He's got coverage from all over the web for the price of a free ad on a local Craigslist.

I have no idea what the real value of that car is... The right person, who would be willing to pay a fair price, is out there. He may get their attention.

I'm surprised no one has flagged the ad.

I'll never give up my flip phone. :icon_fU: I've got an iPhone for work and only turn it on during work hours.

this-person-is-currently-away-with-the-fairies.png
Has it occured to anyone that the 1 mil price tag was only to get the car talked about.
It's on the Imperial Club classifieds as well, he may legitimately be on hard drugs or at least lost all grasp on reality.

Last edited:
Back