Vision/Hurst Dazzelers

WINCE.GIF

There are some very similar wheels in other brands, too. Main thing is to consider the backspacing! I suspect that a 15x7 with 4.25" backspacing would be pretty much what most most OEM wheels would be. A 4.00" backspacing works too, for that matter. But the 3.75" backspacing might position the wheel farther outboard and might cause some clearance issues when turning and hitting a bump? Or issues with the tire sidewall/rear wheel house outer clearance?

Happy Shopping!
CBODY67

There are some very similar wheels in other brands, too. Main thing is to consider the backspacing! I suspect that a 15x7 with 4.25" backspacing would be pretty much what most most OEM wheels would be. A 4.00" backspacing works too, for that matter. But the 3.75" backspacing might position the wheel farther outboard and might cause some clearance issues when turning and hitting a bump? Or issues with the tire sidewall/rear wheel house outer clearance?

Happy Shopping!
CBODY67
There we go, thanks for info CBODY67. :thumbsup:

Suggestions?
I personally like the rims but they need to compliment the car/model
I personally think that the Torque thrusters would look good if you are going for a more muscle appearance
Otherwise, the 70’s road wheels can compliment the New Yorker very nicely while staying in the Chrysler family
The final decision of course is yours and yours alone to make

I run the 5on5 Cordoba rims on my 66 Polara that I am pleased with.

I personally think that the Torque thrusters would look good if you are going for a more muscle appearance
Otherwise, the 70’s road wheels can compliment the New Yorker very nicely while staying in the Chrysler family

Here’s a nice example of the rims similar to what you are thinking of and I personally like the look

92197637-041D-4688-AAA1-52EA8E771293.jpeg

Last edited:

I like the torque thrusters as well or variants and they are on the list as well as some Kelsey-Hayses. I like the Dazzelers because I thought they may compliment the Gold badging and stainless/chrome trim.

I like the torque thrusters as well or variants and they are on the list as well as some Kelsey-Hayses. I like the Dazzelers because I thought they may compliment the Gold badging and stainless/chrome trim.
I agree that this is a good idea

the puritans on the forum here though may not agree though which why Stan Commando posted his emoji sticker

Exactly! I think those are quite awesome straight up. Im thinking the gold and silver on the Dazzeler might be complimentary to the badging and trim...thanks a ton for the Pics Mr. fix it :thankyou:
Thank Google images LOL

ALSO, shop for best pricing, shipping cost, and return policy. Just for good measure.

CBODY67

I tried closing one eye and squinting..... Those wheels are just ugly, on anything!

what's wrong with the original wheel covers? Their made for the car and balance the design quite well.

Back