Wagon specifications

BLIMP

Reaction score
Been doing my best lately to search the forum and learn as much as I can about the fuselage wagons. I'm curious if anyone has compiled a list of standard specifications and/or options that could have been ordered?

For instance, I've been under the assumption that all C body wagons have 8.75 rear ends, but then I questioned if maybe they used a lessor duty example for wagons optioned with a smallblock.

Been doing my best lately to search the forum and learn as much as I can about the fuselage wagons. I'm curious if anyone has compiled a list of standard specifications and/or options that could have been ordered?

For instance, I've been under the assumption that all C body wagons have 8.75 rear ends, but then I questioned if maybe they used a lessor duty example for wagons optioned with a smallblock.

Pretty sure that they mostly came with the 8.75, regardless of the option for the engine. I seem to remember that the Dana 60 was also an option. Never saw one with the light duty rear end, but obviously did not see them all.

Dave

Both my 69's 83/4" rear ends with a 318 and 383. Torqflight 727 on each

I think the 9 1/4 became standard in 1974, at least for the Town and Country wagons. I think the small block wagons began using the 9 1/4 as early as 1972 maybe?? I know the sedans had them before the wagons

Back