Waldrons exhaust

Never heard of them and I am in western MA. What do they sell and do?

They are the best. Had them duplicate a pair of NOS tailpipes for my 440 TNT 300. Did a remarkable job.
The owner Jon, will give you his undivided attention, has a real interest in making everything as correct as possible.

Anyone deal with this company? Hoping for some 70 fury exhaust parts.

This past summer, I bought a complete stainless steel system from Waldron's for my '66 300. The system is beautiful. Had to heat the tailpipes a little to align them a bit higher at the ends. No big deal. I ordered the system with the "stock" sound mufflers, and they sound great. Takes about six weeks lead time to get delivery.

Yup. Mr. Waldren bent the S.S. pipes for the Batwagon while I watched. Jon waz an apprentice at that time and Mrs. Waldren would come in to take care of office stuff. Looked more like ah blacksmith shop then an exhaust bending shop 'cept for template sets of pipes hangin' every where. No car lift, nothing modern in that shop. Just Dam fine craftsmanship. The shop is located ah couple miles north of Sturgis, Michigan out in the boonies.

Yup. Mr. Waldren bent the S.S. pipes for the Batwagon while I watched. Jon waz an apprentice at that time and Mrs. Waldren would come in to take care of office stuff. Looked more like ah blacksmith shop then an exhaust bending shop 'cept for template sets of pipes hangin' every where. No car lift, nothing modern in that shop. Just Dam fine craftsmanship. The shop is located ah couple miles north of Sturgis, Michigan out in the boonies.
Is this the place that still uses the old IBM punch cards used by the muffler shops back in the day?

Can't really answer your question Pal, but I wouldn't doubt it, just never saw the card file. But if you need it I'm sure that they have a master set of pipez hangin' in the rafterz somewhere for ah '56 Hudson Hornet or the same thing for an '32 Packard V-12. that they can set up in their Duplicating Jig to knock out another set, lol. The only thing'z missin' in that shopthat really should be there are the never empty coffee pot, and the pot belly stove with ah half dozen chairz around it just for Bench racin' in the slow timez, Jer

I got a complete 70' Sport Fury exhaust delivered today. The quality of the pipe is outstanding. Great bends! Very impressed. Aluminized pipe, mufflers, clamps NOS original aftermarket hangars and gaskets for 555 to my door. Very happy.

I got a complete 70' Sport Fury exhaust delivered today. The quality of the pipe is outstanding. Great bends! Very impressed. Aluminized pipe, mufflers, clamps NOS original aftermarket hangars and gaskets for 555 to my door. Very happy.
Any pics? Interested in seeing the tail pipe turn downs.

20170210_192050-jpg.jpg

20170210_192032-jpg.jpg

Nobody seems to get the turn-down tailpipe exits right. OEM exit would be sliced diagonally so the opening is almost parallel to ground. As a kid i always thought they looked cooler than hell.

Ok I have a question, on exhaust hangers as I am looking at these guys as well. 68 Polara 383, single exhaust hangers. In the parts book it only shows one hanger. The bow tie shaped one over the rear axle. It also shows a clamp towards the rear of the tailpipe, but no hanger. I see with the 440 and with the resonator there is a rear support. Any feed back to what is correct and what the rear most hanger looks like?
image.jpg

I have found TTI website much more informative for hangers and accessories.
Then you know what you need if you talk to Waldron. I do prefer their one piece tailpipes as apposed to the clamp on tips TTI shows.

Nobody seems to get the turn-down tailpipe exits right. OEM exit would be sliced diagonally so the opening is almost parallel to ground. As a kid i always thought they looked cooler than hell.

Mine, from Accurate Exhaust, are close. The thing they don't get right are the "scallop" of the cut. The original ends had this strange cut to them.

Mine, from Accurate Exhaust, are close. The thing they don't get right are the "scallop" of the cut. The original ends had this strange cut to them.
Yes. You and rapidtrans are so right about this-- 'scallop' might be the best way to describe the cut. It's both the angle and the cut that make them unmistakably authentic and appealing. The two slight bends at the end of the pipe need to be correct too. These vintage oem exhaust companies charging $1000. for pipes and mufflers need to get this stock detail right.
Does anyone have a good pic of an original stock tailpipe end? Please post.

Last edited:
Looking at the photos above and the ones on waldrons' website, they have straight cuts on their tail pipe tips. I wonder if they will cut them "correct" if requested? Or make' 'am a little longer so the customer could cut them as desired?
I need a new exhaust system!

Back