SOLD Wanted 1975 Grand Fury dual headlight bezel

Status
Not open for further replies.

faded_Star

Reaction score
Contact seller
Sorry for shitty title, Canet find "wanted" option..

I'm in need of the dual headlight bezels, actually i need only the driver side bezel, but i'm willing to buy both. I live in finland so parts need international shipping. Would be grateful for info allso if anyone knows where to get these. Hopefully posted this in the right place

Last edited:

I'm in need of the dual headlight bezels, actually i need only the driver side bezel, but i'm willing to buy both. I live in finland so parts need international shipping. Would be grateful for info allso if anyone knows where to get these. Hopefully posted this in the right place
I have one, maybe both. I’ll check. I ship International regularly. Wanted section is down below the for sale section. Has it’s own tab “MOPAR parts wanted”

Last edited:
I have one, maybe both. I’ll check. I ship International regularly. Wanted section is down below the for sale section. Has it’s own tab
Bob, would Basil‘s from the 75 New Yorkers/ Newport work for him? If you don’t have any I have a set i’d sell him if they work..

Ok here is a pic of the left side (driver) It’s dirty but in good shape. Will this work for you

4CCFB69C-80F4-457B-AB0D-B340D2304788.jpeg

6A3050CD-5353-4315-8916-CABDC3800F53.jpeg

7B38A470-0F7D-46B0-96D3-503DD9A5E7BA.jpeg

A8504C6E-2EA3-4668-8CCC-967BCBCF0B3A.jpeg

8000D262-3711-4D69-9E4C-414ED3F616CC.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back