Wanted a 66 or 67 New Yorker 4 door Hardtop

coco

Reaction score
Been looking for an Imperial for some time and have had no joy. I never really considered anything else until I saw this car on ebay, stunning but way over my budget ! It made me look at the 67's too and again made me change my mind from the Imperial only mindset.

So anyone got a non green, inside or out colour, 4 door hardtop for sale in excellent condition hit me up please!

Auction123, Inc. - Image Viewer

01.jpg

27.jpg

Been looking for an Imperial for some time and have had no joy. I never really considered anything else until I saw this car on ebay, stunning but way over my budget ! It made me look at the 67's too and again made me change my mind from the Imperial only mindset.

So anyone got a non green, inside or out colour, 4 door hardtop for sale in excellent condition hit me up please!

Auction123, Inc. - Image Viewer

View attachment 273027

View attachment 273029
I have seen this New Yorker listed before, at a dealer in MO - quite nice, that color combo (gold w/white & black interior) was likely a custom order, usually gold comes with tan/brown/green interior. Not sure if it ever sold. Overland or Overstreet, something like that. I'd be amazed if it sold at that price. Having both an Imp & New Yorker ('67) the main difference (besides the obvious posh factor of an Imp) is parts availability, much easier with the New Yorker from my experiences. '67 Imps will really fool you with unique parts, including those that LOOK like for a C-body car, but are different. Good luck with your search.

It is a lovely example and been for sale for some time ! I cant see them getting even $20k but if I had the funds I'd buy it.
It looks fab in every way even the white interior, which is a bit bling, Elvis Rhinestone jumpsuit !

Yes agreed NYer makes a lot of sense, just need one to turn up in the right location, right condition, right price. Fingers are permanently crossed here :(

That one up top is stunning, what are they asking for it?

$25k my friend... and it looks like a year old maybe ! I'd offer to buy but they'd just laugh. That 65 imperial you linked to in another thread is a stunner too, but just not my taste, wish it was. After viewing the video of the Mobile Director I posted up, maybe I should consider a 2 door after all. The room to get in and out of the back seems big, at least from passenger side, and the motorised seat moving all the way forward when the back is tilted would help. :rolleyes:

Any members close to Indianapolis ?

$25k my friend... and it looks like a year old maybe ! I'd offer to buy but they'd just laugh. That 65 imperial you linked to in another thread is a stunner too, but just not my taste, wish it was. After viewing the video of the Mobile Director I posted up, maybe I should consider a 2 door after all. The room to get in and out of the back seems big, at least from passenger side, and the motorised seat moving all the way forward when the back is tilted would help. :rolleyes:

Any members close to Indianapolis ?
There’s obviously every bit as much room in the back seat of a coupe as there is in a 4 door but I will say that it was not easy for my parents, who were in there mid eighties at the time, to get in and out of the back.

Back