wanted, brake caliper pins and wires

blue_stocker

Reaction score
Howdy
I'm needing the caliper pins that go through the caliper and mount for a '73 Fury, looking for 4 VERY nice if you have them. Pm me here if you've got some, thanks, much appreciate...wb

Howdy
I'm needing the caliper pins that go through the caliper and mount for a '73 Fury, looking for 4 VERY nice if you have them. Pm me here if you've got some, thanks, much appreciate...wb

The pins are available with Raybestos rebuilt calipers if you can not find them anyplace else. Raybestos caliper part number FRC4061/FRC4062. The disc hardware kit includes the rubber bushings and wire kit H5518. You should be able to find these items on E-Bay.

Dave

Last edited:
I bought complete 73 loaded calipers from Rockauto.com > They came with pins and wire when I upgraded my fury to front disc brakes from a 73 fury.

I have some freshly refurbished calipers but no pins or wire retainers, nonetheless thanks for the info, much appreciate...wb

I know i have those for "C" body cars, so if they aren't available new, that you can find, i probably can help you out.

NAPA sells them
7A1BCEEA-6B70-48ED-8D6D-193F10A631ED.jpeg

Back