WANTED WANTED CLUTCH & BRAKE PEDALS AND LINKAGE FOR 4 SPEED FOR 67 FURY

Status
Not open for further replies.
BINGO. Thank you.
Finally. I finally fought my way through the twostep process!
Been trying desperately torespond to your post.
I have 66 c body 4 speed set up and a 67 Sport Fury 4 speed parts car you can buy or both!
$600 Parts car. No Motor or trans. Free 383 with spun bearing if you want it. No console.
$250 4 speed set up. Not sure if I have Z bar, but think I do.
[email protected]

Not identical but interchangeable without any mods.
Nobody but nobody has C-body pedals. Nobody.
You can make mods to a universal Willwood (or anybody else's) for a hydraulic setup. I dont recommend a hydraulic setup. The hydraulic throw out bearings don't play nice with an A883 tranny.

Well........i found c-body pedals ...........for a fuselage model !!!!!!!!!
Came from a 69 fury wagon 3 on the tree.
Scrolling trough CL ( mopar parts )and found them after 2-3 years looking for a orig set.

00r0r_eTMF8hV2aGN_1200x900.jpg

That's what it takes. Persistence! Great score!!!

And another addition to the chapter on clutch pedals in my book

Last edited:
Nobody but nobody has C-body pedals. Nobody.
I have 2 sets left. Had 4 sets at one time.
sorry, Stan, just fun to point out when you're wrong, gotta jump on those opportunities.

It's hard to sell pedals because when guys figure out all the other parts they need, and how much it will all cost, they usually duck and run. Easily $1000 if you get stuff dirt cheap or get lucky on a package deal. Ihad a few guys interested in pedals but when I explained all the other pieces they need, they disappeared. Should've kept mouth shut and sold parts instead...

OP will need to specify whether he wants PB or MB pedals, and also, FYI, the 6-cyl Z-bar is a different length than the V8 bar.

I have 2 sets left. Had 4 sets at one time.
sorry, Stan, just fun to point out when you're wrong, gotta jump on those opportunities.

It's hard to sell pedals because when guys figure out all the other parts they need, and how much it will all cost, they usually duck and run. Easily $1000 if you get stuff dirt cheap or get lucky on a package deal. Ihad a few guys interested in pedals but when I explained all the other pieces they need, they disappeared. Should've kept mouth shut and sold parts instead...

OP will need to specify whether he wants PB or MB pedals, and also, FYI, the 6-cyl Z-bar is a different length than the V8 bar.

How much are you asking? Do you have a PB set available?

Thanks!

It's hard to sell pedals because when guys figure out all the other parts they need, and how much it will all cost, they usually duck and run. Easily $1000 if you get stuff dirt cheap or get lucky on a package deal. Ihad a few guys interested in pedals but when I explained all the other pieces they need, they disappeared.
I've given out the shopping list several times here for new people who wanted to convert. Nobody's followed through.

Its definitely not an easy task, especially since you can't just "buy a kt". It definitely takes time. patience and persistence, followed by elbow grease, beer and band-aids. But the drive is worth it.

Last edited:
This is what the power brake pedals look like.
View attachment 92328

And here are the non power brake pedals. Note the common pivot shaft on these.

View attachment 92329.
i have a 65 fury 3 I'm starting just getting started on it now but while I'm working on the brakes at some point not now i would like to atleast convert to power assist drum i have the non power right now i was told the 67 fury pedal would work is that what is pictured here or is this another year i called ted yesterday he is checking on a pedal for my needs told me to call him tommorow ill book mark this page thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back