WANTED Wanted - Original Style Holley Fuel Line Inlet Fittings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce Cobb

Reaction score
Contact seller
Looking for 1-2 of these original style fuel line inlet fittings for a sixpack setup. Pretty sure other Holley carbs used these during the late 60s-early 70s. Looking for un-boogered ones.

Thanks for the ad!
AFA00BAC-F6B8-416B-9CF2-3BB1FFD275DD.jpeg

Bruce,

I see that you are advertising WTB on different sites. I believe you can find them on line. Is it the hex shape style that you are looking for, vs the ones with the 2 flats to put the wrench on to?

Vinny

Vinnie - Yes, I’m looking for the ones with 11/16 hex head at w the fuel line and that have a round collar at the bowl. But the replacement parts I’ve seen available are the wrong size.

I have one precious piece, and you can see what I am keeping it for. I have probably every gasket for the 2300 series. I will keep an eye out for one.

Vinny

C92FD13D-3BAF-4CA2-9611-90EEF10C77EC.jpeg

If desperate, you could always have them made. If they were mine, I personally would make them myself, but it would be a lot of work for me. Machining is only a hobby for me, but I have pretty good capability. Finding a 45 degree inverted flare cutter could be a challenge, but they are out there. For me, I would probably make the cutter or try to make it out of 2 pieces and shrink the 2 pieces together.

But I would think they would be available aftermarket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back