WANTED T&C 1967 BRAKE BOOSTER

Very hard to find - but they're out there. Does your car already have one? If so, have it rebuilt by one of the reputable rebuilders such as Booster Dewey.

Very hard to find - but they're out there. Does your car already have one? If so, have it rebuilt by one of the reputable rebuilders such as Booster Dewey.
Hello, yes, my car has one, but I live in South America, it is impossible for me to send it to be rebuilt, I saw an option on ebay, but they tell me that it is not compatible, and in my country I do not find parts.

If you're that far away, he may send you a rebuilt one first (and charge you for a core), and refund the core charge when you send your original to him after you've received the good one from him.

You can also buy the right booster from Rockauto.com I replaced most of the brake components on my 67 T&C, the rotors and pads i bought from eBay.

The ones from Rock Auto are typically not correct, but if they're even listing stock, it will be a substitute that fits and functions properly. From what I've seen recently, it's a "send in and rebuild service" only from Rock Auto now. So if they list one in stock, and you're not concerned about true originality, make sure you are buying one for DISC brakes.

As of today (Feb 22, 2020), currently listed as out of stock on Rock Auto
https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog...72,brake+&+wheel+hub,power+brake+booster,1884

The ones from Rock Auto are typically not correct, but if they're even listing stock, it will be a substitute that fits and functions properly. From what I've seen recently, it's a "send in and rebuild service" only from Rock Auto now. So if they list one in stock, and you're not concerned about true originality, make sure you are buying one for DISC brakes.

As of today (Feb 22, 2020), currently listed as out of stock on Rock Auto
1967 CHRYSLER TOWN & COUNTRY 7.2L 440cid V8 Power Brake Booster | RockAuto

Oh dang that sucks. I bought mine a year ago. Looks exactly like the original. The master and booster in the pic are from rockauto. Perfect fit. Cardone is the company that does the remans, possibly get one directly from them on there website.

1E8FF5C4-B8B7-4D6C-95E8-891520EB2CAA.jpeg

mine was from 1968 budd discs on a sport fury. the single was from drums on a 1968 fury III.

very interesting post Andrew if we can somehow demonstrate that is the original booster you have in that setup. you will stir up a lot of grumpy men in old hats.

try not to die -

- saylor

Back