Wanted the ever elusive disc/drum brake booster.

AlVal74

Reaction score
Does anyone have one for sale or know someone that has one? I really don't want to use the drum/drum booster thats already on the car. Its a 68 300 , 4 wheel drum that i converted to front disc with 72 newport parts. Everything else is lined up but I just need a booster. Thanks!!

Does anyone have one for sale or know someone that has one? I really don't want to use the drum/drum booster thats already on the car. Its a 68 300 , 4 wheel drum that i converted to front disc with 72 newport parts. Everything else is lined up but I just need a booster. Thanks!!
Have you tried Booster Dewey? Highly recommended - give them a call and tell them what you've done, they'll be able to suggest the right thing.

No, it's not pointless, they "may have something to help you along." It'll just cost more, and they may not have it. Only one way to find out. If they don't have it post a wanted ad on this site.

I have a core booster off a 68 imperial if that's what your looking for? $75 + shipping.
Can ship direct to booster Dewey

I got one coming from murray park... thanks a lot guys!!! I thought 70-73 was a single diaphragm and would get in the way of shift linkage?

Back