Wanted

Lawrence Birke

Reaction score
Am restoring a 1970 Newport Convertible. Need rear view mirrors both sides; passenger door handle; front bumper filler (rubber strip between hood and bumper); glove box and glove box door clip (little rod glove box door attaches to); vacuum diagram for 383-4 and some vacuum parts; and brake booster. Good condition, not necessarily concours, required. Please respond with prices. If you or anyone reading this can help; it would be appreciated. Can be reached at 702-742-3736 (Text preferred as not always available). Thanks Larry

I suggest you try Murray B Park in Ohio as he has a large selection of vehicles and I'm sure would have something for yours.
Www.cbodies.com
(419) 448-0293
[email protected]
Thanks for the lead.
Oh by the way. I have something for sale that might be of interest to you or one of your friends. I have, arguably, the rarest of all "C" bodies for sale. Arguably the rarest of all Chryslers. I have a 1974 Chrysler Imperial Le Baron 50th Anniversary car. Only 29 produced. Reportedly only three still known to exist now. (Car can be researched on line) Car is complete, all parts, but in need of restoration. Only minor surface rust and a very few small sheet metal dents. I simply have too many projects in progress now. Would like to get $3000 and can deliver in anywhere in U.S. for cost of diesel. Car is currently in Arkansas. Can send pictures to those serious via text messages. Larry

Thanks for the lead.
Oh by the way. I have something for sale that might be of interest to you or one of your friends. I have, arguably, the rarest of all "C" bodies for sale. Arguably the rarest of all Chryslers. I have a 1974 Chrysler Imperial Le Baron 50th Anniversary car. Only 29 produced. Reportedly only three still known to exist now. (Car can be researched on line) Car is complete, all parts, but in need of restoration. Only minor surface rust and a very few small sheet metal dents. I simply have too many projects in progress now. Would like to get $3000 and can deliver in anywhere in U.S. for cost of diesel. Car is currently in Arkansas. Can send pictures to those serious via text messages. Larry
{Sorry, there were 57 made, not 29. Can be seen and researched by Googleing 1974 Chrysler Imperial Crown Coupe Fifty Anniversary Edition.}

Hello @cantflip calling Mr Cantflip....
Huh? What? er...um... I wasn't asleep, honest.

Thanks Doba... sorry, but Golden Fawn isn't all that compelling for me... neither is the Crown roof package. A collector in my budget class finds any 74 Imperial to be plenty rare as it is, or gets more realistic and collects matchbox...

I'm not above finding another, but I would have to let go of something to keep it at home... I just can't seem to convince the little lady that her parking in the street would be a good thing. :thankyou:

Huh? What? er...um... I wasn't asleep, honest.

Thanks Doba... sorry, but Golden Fawn isn't all that compelling for me... neither is the Crown roof package. A collector in my budget class finds any 74 Imperial to be plenty rare as it is, or gets more realistic and collects matchbox...

I'm not above finding another, but I would have to let go of something to keep it at home... I just can't seem to convince the little lady that her parking in the street would be a good thing. :thankyou:

Preaching to the choir my friend...too much to do not enough time/money/parking space to do it...

If it was a Kegerator he'd say yes...vintage Automobile not so much..:(

Well you will just have to make a few minor modifications !

dashboard beer taps.jpg
beer wagon.jpg

Back