Was going to sell, but sister said to keep in family

She can buy me something really nice since I've been doing all the work on it. I just finished rebuilding the entire front end - control arm, strut rod, sway bar bushings, ball joints, tie-rods, idler & pitman arms, tubular control arms, shocks, '73 front disc conversion, dual master, rebuilt power booster, Firm Feel's Stage-1 Steering box and Rear Sway Bar... recored radiator, new clutch fan, new hoses, belts, rebuilt carb, wheels, tires etc... YADI YADA YADA.... Dumped way too much $$$ into this thing the past year. It probably DID'T need everything I've done, but as you know once you get started it's hard to stop :( I'm now installing Summits Mopar Electronic dizzy & ecu.... never ends!! :BangHead:

You practically have a new car. What do new cars cost these days again?

I think you got off cheap.

Great looking car by the way

Wagons have always been the best.

How I missed this the first time around is beyond me. Incredible car you have there! Your sister was right, that should stay in the family for generations. You dad took good care of that wagon, and now you are too.

Congrats on keeping the car in the family & all of the hard work you put into it so your sister could drive it. I think road wheels look great on any year C-body. Looking at the pictures I can see power windows, front bench seat A/C & the Tilt a Scope steering column. A nicely optioned wagon to be sure.

NICE wagon! Looks super sharp with the roadies on all four IMO. The slab cars always look super nice in wagon form. I had a chance at a 72' Fury wagon once; concealed headlights and all, super clean, ran well. I still wonder to this day if I should have grabbed that instead.

She can buy me something really nice since I've been doing all the work on it. I just finished rebuilding the entire front end - control arm, strut rod, sway bar bushings, ball joints, tie-rods, idler & pitman arms, tubular control arms, shocks, '73 front disc conversion, dual master, rebuilt power booster, Firm Feel's Stage-1 Steering box and Rear Sway Bar... recored radiator, new clutch fan, new hoses, belts, rebuilt carb, wheels, tires etc... YADDI YADDA YADDA.... Dumped way too much $$$ into this thing the past year. It probably DIDN'T need everything I've done, but as you know once you get started it's hard to stop :( I'm now installing Summits Mopar Electronic dizzy & ecu.... never ends!! :BangHead:

Some photo's of BLUE out get some fresh air and spread her wings after being cooped up in the garage the past 3 months while I re-newed her suspension. Got some "heat soak" issues and need to dial in the EI, but she's coming along.

2016-04-02%2014.17.44.jpg

2016-04-02%2014.17.59.jpg

2016-04-02%2014.18.43.jpg

2016-04-02%2014.18.55.jpg

Back