SOLD washer reservoir

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparcuda

Reaction score
Contact seller
nameplates 005.jpgsuper nice and clean washer reservoir for a 66 to 68 Chrysler dodge Plymouth c body all the mounting tabs are perfect;$20 plus shipping

nameplates 005.jpg

If it accepts the built in pump (I have the pump) consider it sold. PM me with preference on payment and shipping to 33872.
Thanks

Posted via Topify on Android

Last edited:
That style (as far as I've ever seen) was only used with an external pump. Could be wrong, but I'd like to see photos of one if it existed.
Mike

Since it is an external pump reservior... PM me with preference on payment and shipping to 60449. Thanks Robin.

My 66 Polara Cdn 880 has the external pump system... again it's Canadian eh' so who knows whatthey threw in to finish the job... :D

My absolutely, positively, original factory unit in a '67 Newport, has the integrated pump.

Bty, Yves, I got your shipping costs. The shipping from Canada killed it. Thanks, though.

Posted via Topify on Android

Maybe this is too out there but anyone here make a washer resevoir out of a liqour bottle? I was thinking about that for mine

I am interested on the reservoir.

:sFl_america2:[QUOITE=moparcuda;199880]View attachment 38887super nice and clean washer reservoir for a 66 to 68 Chrysler dodge Plymouth c body all the mounting tabs are perfect;$20 plus shipping[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back