Washer Reservoir

Keycor

Reaction score
I’m sure this question has been asked but perhaps not for a while. Where can I get a washer reservoir? Possible sites?

I’m sure this question has been asked but perhaps not for a while. Where can I get a washer reservoir? Possible sites?

The '66 and older reservoirs are being reproduced, www.nationalpartsdepot.com has some of them among others. The later ones are a wrecking yard or donor car item. There are folks working on reproducing the 70 washer unit, but they are not as yet for sale.

Dave

I love this meme!
13226884_1201753099837705_8000965357365451449_n.jpg

69 C body jug is a one year only piece and nobody repops it. NOS are uber expensive anmd good luck scoring a nice used one that is not petrified from years of alchohol permeating the plastic.

Welcome! Thanks for joining our humble group!
Some thick skin may be required,but we are always friendly and helpful.
So help me help you!!
What car needs said washer bottle??

So help me help you!!
1970 300 convertible
So help me help you!!
1970 300 convertible
So help me help you!!

Yeah you do but its obnoxious arrogant and stupid to think you can simply type something in and locate said item .
I don't wanna look through 200000 hits.
Isn't this what message boards are for?
We could have used more info however .
NO! People are just to dam lazy and stupid to let their fingers do the walkin on a search engine!

NO! People are just to dam lazy and stupid to let their fingers do the walkin on a search engine!
Ok, so the guy searched four hours looking through 600 pages on a Google search when he's had enough. He then Finds FCBO and asks. We here have helped thousands because search engines are polluted and diluted with thousands of useless search words. YOU are wrong on this on Stubs..

1970 300 convertible
Vans Auto Wisconsin
My desire is to benefit from the knowledge and experience of those who are wise and have traveled the road before. I am quite willing to do an extensive search and I’m only asking for some help on finding the starting point. I’m sure I’m not the first person that been on the hunt for a respectable washer reservoir. I am very excited that I stumbled across this forum. I know that I will benefit from the more experienced at this. Consider me as the new kid that doesn’t know much about the restoration process. The reference to the Autorestomod clip on YouTube was very helpful. Thanks

I got my 1968 300 replacement washer reservoir on line. It was a perfect reproduction with MOPAR pentastar on it and fit beautifully. Don't remember where I got it but it was a couple years ago I did a search for it and found it easily.

1970 300 convertible

Just to confirm what's been said, the washer bottles are not being reproduced for a '70 Chrysler 300 and they are different from the 67-68 style for the guys that keep posting them up.

Hopefully, they will be reproduced soon. With everything going on, I wouldn't hold my breath, but I think it's coming. Some reading on the subject. Did Some Sleuthing on the Reproduction Mopar Washer Bottles for 70-73 C Bodies

I got my 1968 300 replacement washer reservoir on line. It was a perfect reproduction with MOPAR pentastar on it and fit beautifully. Don't remember where I got it but it was a couple years ago I did a search for it and found it easily.
I too purchased it online. I will be doing a fit check this weekend and will post results and link.

I bought a whole parts car for a good one once. Couldn't wait for this one "in production" since 2012, lol. Washer bottles and door pulls, we just keep waitin'. In the meant time it is imperative that you post pics of your '70 300. I'm still working on my vert, and it's been 10 years.....

i spoke to murray park several months ago, he said he was working on a washer bottle for 70-71 cbodies. probably should follow up and see if he has something yet.

I think it’s in the nature of any vendor to reply ”we’re working on it” or ”we are just getting there” when there is a potential customer asking, but not enough market volume. In reality their product is ”almost ready, only waiting for them to begin the production”. Which could happen any time next week, or ten years from now.

Back