WANTED Water [ump pulley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wollfen

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey all, I am looking for a SINGLE groove water pump pulley that has an absolute depth of 2 7/8in front to back. The diameter is not important. Check the pics for an idea, the first shows two I have that wont work, the second pic of what will work with the correct measurement, thanks!

pulley.jpg
pulleys.jpg

Would this work?

440 Source

clear.gif

Home > Pulleys & Belts > Water Pump Pulleys

Water Pump Pulley - Non A/C - New Reproduction

1321002.jpg

Item Number: 132-1002
clear.gif

Unit Price: $49.95
clear.gif

In Stock
clear.gif

clear.gif

Quantity
clear.gif

Bookmark This Page
Refer this page to a friend
Detailed Description
Shown here is our BRAND NEW REPRODUCTION Single Groove water pump pulley for all big block engines that have no air conditioning. Works with or without power steering. Replacement for Chrysler part number 1821452. We make these from heavy duty steel, just like the factory Chrysler parts. Forget about scrounging up used and often damaged originals... we've got great quality brand new reproductions at practically swap meet prices! This is a very deep offset pulley, as designed from the factory. The rear edge of the V groove will sit very close to the four bolts which fasten the water pump to the water pump housing. The factory did not use washers on these bolts. If you try to use washers or aftermarket bolts with taller hex heads, the backside of the outer diameter of the pulley groove may slightly scrape the heads of these bolts. For this reason we recommend using regular hex bolts without washers for attaching the water pump to the water pump housing, just like the factory did. Measurements on this pulley are: Offset from the water pump mounting flange (the center of the pulley with the 4 mounting bolt holes) back to the center of the V groove (depth of the pulley) : 2 3/8". Offset from the water pump mounting flange to the rear edge of the groove (OVERALL depth of the pulley): 2 11/16". Pulley Diameter: 6 13/16"

Would this work?

440 Source

clear.gif

Home > Pulleys & Belts > Water Pump Pulleys

Water Pump Pulley - Non A/C - New Reproduction

View attachment 394638
Item Number: 132-1002
clear.gif

Unit Price: $49.95
clear.gif

In Stock
clear.gif

clear.gif

Quantity
clear.gif

Bookmark This Page
Refer this page to a friend
Detailed Description
Shown here is our BRAND NEW REPRODUCTION Single Groove water pump pulley for all big block engines that have no air conditioning. Works with or without power steering. Replacement for Chrysler part number 1821452. We make these from heavy duty steel, just like the factory Chrysler parts. Forget about scrounging up used and often damaged originals... we've got great quality brand new reproductions at practically swap meet prices! This is a very deep offset pulley, as designed from the factory. The rear edge of the V groove will sit very close to the four bolts which fasten the water pump to the water pump housing. The factory did not use washers on these bolts. If you try to use washers or aftermarket bolts with taller hex heads, the backside of the outer diameter of the pulley groove may slightly scrape the heads of these bolts. For this reason we recommend using regular hex bolts without washers for attaching the water pump to the water pump housing, just like the factory did. Measurements on this pulley are: Offset from the water pump mounting flange (the center of the pulley with the 4 mounting bolt holes) back to the center of the V groove (depth of the pulley) : 2 3/8". Offset from the water pump mounting flange to the rear edge of the groove (OVERALL depth of the pulley): 2 11/16". Pulley Diameter: 6 13/16"
Looks to have an overall depth of less than 2 3/4in, needs to be slightly deeper and spending $50 to find out IF it works isn't in my genetic makeup lol.

Got it ,just thought I would throw it out there.

Looks to have an overall depth of less than 2 3/4in, needs to be slightly deeper and spending $50 to find out IF it works isn't in my genetic makeup lol.
How about this? $40 + shipping. I’ve been getting more for these because of their pedigree so the price is firm.
4D265E75-C2EB-4ECD-A308-491BEB11D7F1.jpeg
8910E79B-5D6B-4FCC-884E-7EA642E42604.jpeg
0BE4223D-17C3-4045-BE60-10D127B20C45.jpeg

So you already had one like the one I sent? If it was a water pump pulley with a particular depth that you needed but the diameter didn’t matter, what was it about the one you had that Didn’t work?

So you already had one like the one I sent? If it was a water pump pulley with a particular depth that you needed but the diameter didn’t matter, what was it about the one you had that Didn’t work?
The cone fouls the power steering belt. Bob has a pulley that should work.

Did u find 1? I have a few that are less than 3 inches more than 2.75 inches. All different diameters. I s ask so gave lower pulleys. Double or single groove. Kim

5F15CCD7-87BD-471E-AFAE-B97EFEA22119.jpeg

Did u find 1? I have a few that are less than 3 inches more than 2.75 inches. All different diameters. I s ask so gave lower pulleys. Double or single groove. Kim

View attachment 399277
Hi Kim, I have a guy coming on the weekend who has one and I will check it out for fitment, if it doesn't work out i will get back to you, cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back