We can't ignore the coronavirus.....

General Discussion

1. Joseph James

Joseph James Senior Member

Most politicians start with very little personal wealth and their paychecks are not huge. Yet, somehow, they become millionaires within a term or two.

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. 78Brougham

78Brougham Deplorable FCBO Gold Member

Slip and Fall Lawyers become Millionaires by serving a couple of terms or more in Congress.... Nice little "Cottage Industry" they got going there isn't it?

No wonder they never want to leave... Must be quite a lifestyle, eh Sleepy Joe and Colonel Sanders?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. mdh157

mdh157 Senior Member

This opens another can of worms. The corruption is quite deeper than most people can imagine. The big answer is Consulting. They start firms and use them to ‘earn’ large fees which they repay by pushing beneficial legislation for the companies that paid the fees. It’s quite a racket. They are all much wealthier when they leave office than when they got there. Family is often involved. The abuse of power is widespread but usually the good old boy network covers for each other. Laws are written in such a manner as to allow such activity so while it is immoral, it is certainly not illegal. Once you get in you are expected to march in lock step with the establishment. And if you don’t know someone forget trying to get a job in a high place.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. patrick66

patrick66 Senior Member

A very, very bad precident is set with this nationwide quarantine...face it, that is what it is. Every single year brings on a new "flu scare" and a new vaccine that may or may not work, and then; only with a 25% effacacy rate, at best. We're going to expect this every year from now on. It's all about control, and the WuFlu is the proof.

At no time in past history have we shut down the nation for any reason; with the exception of 9/11. That was a terror attack, and flying anywhere for a week was not possible, but all other activity continued.

Something is far more sinister at hand here. This virus is simply a focal point. Jobs, livelihoods, medical care, our lives, our entire economy and even our sovereignty is in peril. That's no bullshit.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. 69 300 vert

69 300 vert Well-Known Member

you-cant-get-rich-in-politics-unless-youre-a-crook-35321021.png

• Agree Agree x 6
  6. SportFury70

SportFury70 Senior Member

Our state of Connecticut is shutting down on Monday night into Tuesday morning. The only things open will be grocery stores, pharmacies, and auto repair shops that I remember hearing. There might be a few more things open to but I can't remember. We now have I think 223 cases of the virus and 5 deaths here.

I also heard tonight that Vice President Mr. Pence and his wife tested negative for the virus while one of Pence's staff members tested positive

• Thanks! Thanks! x 1
  7. dude69300

dude69300 Active Member

E1BED60E-C713-4B97-B6CF-D6C5327F91CA.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
    • Thanks! Thanks! x 1
  8. tbm3fan

tbm3fan Senior Member

I'll make this very simple for you since that is the best way. We will go step by step.

1. Feinstein was elected in 1992 as only I know. The SF Chronicle noted her assets went into a blind trust at the time as I know. She was not present at the intel briefing.

2. Her husband, Richard Blum, is an investment banker with his own large portfolio. As per Senate rules she lists him but he is free to do as he pleases.

3. Blum bought somewhere between $500,000-1,000,000 worth of stock in Allogeen Therapeutics which was working on a cancer drug as of yet not FDA approved. He paid $18 per share. Information available via Barron's and has been analyzed by them.

4. Blum sold that stock, a small part (actually a pittance) of his portfolio, at the low point of the companies value in 2020, which was $21.38 per share. The stock has since risen to $27 per share. That alone tells me he was rearranging his portfolio. If he were profiting from information then why not sell more stocks? Maybe you own no stocks and are clueless in the fact that people do rearrange every now and then, certain ones, by themselves or their stockbroker advice.

5. Barr, who was at the intel briefing, OTOH sold most all his stock which raises questions.

6. I moved my 1984 S&P 500 index fund into a money market on Feb. 8th when the WHO came out and gave the virus it's name. Unlike Blum I made hundreds of dollars per share. Am I guilty of insider knowledge or simply recognized what was going to happen? I can now put it back in the future and run it all up the flag pole once again.

Now if this is too complicated to follow then there is nothing further I can do. Forty years of practice has taught me that you sometimes can't lead a horse to water even when it is in their best interest.

9. tbm3fan

tbm3fan Senior Member

I'm interested in seeing the list you have compiled documenting your claim. Either you have the actual facts, and they are out there for the taking, or you are just blowing hot air.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. rexus31

rexus31 Senior Member

• Thanks! Thanks! x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Joseph James

Joseph James Senior Member

There are a lot of articles written on the subject just a google search away. If you think politicians are honest, I have a Fury I will sell you for $30K. In Feinstein’s case, she is a neoliberal corporatist and the woke left doesn’t like her kind. She is a more successful version of Hillary Clinton.

An entire article on her corruption https://www.indybay.org/uploads/2015/12/10/feinstein_corruption_1.2.pdf

You are obviously a big fan of hers, so no amount of evidence is going to change your mind. Burr is my senator and I have certainly have no problem with seeing him nailed if proven to have been insider trading. Defending scummy politicians because of party affiliation is why we have the kind of people in Congress that we do.

Feinstein’s China connection
    Feinstein’s Ties To China Go Way Deeper Than An Alleged Office Spy

The number of Democrat politicians (mostly state and local) indicted for corruption is staggering. A guy named Kip Simpson on YouTube has very comprehensive coverage. Most of what he covers never goes beyond local media.

This one happened in my county. The governmental apparatus is mostly Democrat and thereby insulated from scrutiny. The corruption went on for years.

Feinstein couldn’t have made a career of her office if she was honest.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2020
    • Like Like x 7
  12. 67newport

67newport Old Man with a Hat FCBO Gold Member

9c300df4e3c35d39e173e864c68784b9b95f7e99.jpg

• Like Like x 6
    • Thanks! Thanks! x 1
  13. dude69300

dude69300 Active Member

Joseph James
    This information will never be seen by the citizens of the US, it’s already being buried by the liberal media. Just like the Biden firing of the Ukraine official and his spawn being on the board of the gas holdings company

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. 67newport

67newport Old Man with a Hat FCBO Gold Member

• Thanks! Thanks! x 3
  15. rags

rags Well-Known Member

lumber yards!

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. polara71

polara71 Old Man with a Hat

And what are his credentials?

Looks like My local Dunkin Donuts guy wearing a tie...

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. polara71

polara71 Old Man with a Hat

Yep, construction in NJ continues.

18. MYSINBIN

MYSINBIN Well-Known Member

"Very well put, extremely accurate and an enjoyable read. I dont even engage with him anymore because of all of those points plus.
    When the best argument a guy has is " yeah, your mom " well then it's time to walk away from that debate and you understand the high school mentality they're stuck in."
    (Standing in front of a mirror again?)

"And this is exactly why I iggyd it when it made the first comment about yer wife. Life has been grand not having to read it's shit-spew."

Cool, two idiots in one post.

Thanks for the set up.

Here's one for ye of The Corona Hoax Clan:

19. Big_John

Big_John Illegitimi non carborundum FCBO Gold Member

Quite frankly, politics right now is the last thing we need. This is a chance to come together rather than the childish finger pointing and name calling that most of us are getting tired of. Shame on you guys... This isn't about you or who you voted for.

Anyway... Just got this email. I thought it was something good from a vendor a lot of us use.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  20. rapidtrans

rapidtrans Senior Member FCBO Gold Member

However, who we vote for next is something to consider. Because once we get through this the world has to drop the hammer on the Chinese. And the U.S. President will need to ramrod this effort.

• Agree Agree x 11