Welcome 1968 fury3 man:-) to FCBO!

1968 fury3 man:-)

Reaction score
I love classic Mopar cars and trucks I'm a proud owner of a 1968 Plymouth fury 3 c body car and I am in heaven everyday I get to drive it

Thanks I could use a little help today I have a 1968 Plymouth fury 3 at 60 miles an hour to 70 miles an hour and up I have a shake and my front left wheel I think it's my power steering box output shaft whatever I had a buddy shake my front tire that's the only play I can find is the whole steering linkage everything else seem to be great in the drop linkage

Hello and Welcome from Connecticut! :welcome:.

If you would like take a look in my photo garage as there is a 68 Fury there. Also if you are in need of a few parts, just feel free to PM me, This is mainly all I got..... Here is the main parts link.

For Sale - ATTN Carlisle 2020 Attendees- C-body/Fury Exterior Parts For Sale

Regarding your problem, in my honest opinion I think and believe it is a lower ball joint.

I will Jack it up and take a look at the ball joints again just to be sure have you ever heard of the power steering box going bad where is the pitman arm attaches to the output shaft I think the output shaft bearing is bad unless you're supposed to have a little bit of play there whenever I rock the front wheel I can see it move around

Oh and thank you for the parts thread I am looking for interior parts rear quarter sails dash pad and inner door panels and outside window whiskers for my quarter Glass and door glass plus door window rubber seals

Hi everybody I'm looking for a part number for a set of headers for my 1968 Plymouth fury 3 small block headers 318 small block or a thread where I can find them for sale

Hi everybody I was wondering if a set of AMX javelin headers would work they look really close like they will fit they look like they're going to clear my drop linkage and my torsion bars perfectly thought I would get a few pointers from you guys before I go ahead and buy them

Sanderson Headers DD7-P is what I found so far. They are no longtube but have worked for others
Did you locate headers yet ?

Back