Welcome 57fury440 to FCBO!

I'll find some more and post them when I can. Thanks for all the welcomes.

DSCF0745.JPG

DSCF0743.JPG

Car has a 440 with a 4-speed. The fenders are fiberglass and is has an Econoline straight axle that was installed in the late sixties. I ran it in D Gas with a 318 and in B Gas with a 426 wedge. Now it is street only.

CLASSIC!

Car has a 440 with a 4-speed. The fenders are fiberglass and is has an Econoline straight axle that was installed in the late sixties. I ran it in D Gas with a 318 and in B Gas with a 426 wedge. Now it is street only.

ET and MPH?

Low 14s with the 318. Low 12s with the 426 with a best of 11.89. The 318 had Jahns pistons, Hedman headers ( they actually made them to fit 57-59 Plymouths back then ) two WCFBs and a Mallory dist. The 426 was a Max wedge I bought from a guy in Queens, N.Y. who switched to a hemi. I had a place called Century Headers make a pair of fenderwell headers for it. The rest was factory Max Wedge except for an Isky cam and kit. I ran a torqueflite from Fairbanks ( I believe they were in Conn.). I sold the Max Wedge in the seventies after I got the 440. The car was in High performance Mopar when it had the six pack set-up on it. I drive it now mostly in nice weather on the weekends.

Beautiful looking car! Love the stance with the straight axle, nice and aggressive.

Back